18 Kenmore Crescent,
SOLD BY ROBBIEHome Open for Saturday 20 October cancelled - property is now SOLD
Positioned within Northern Floreat's dress circle and surrounded by some of the suburb's most exclusive properties, 18 Kenmore Crescent will have significant appeal to families looking for a new Floreat nest as well as those looking to create a new masterpiece.
A rare elevated corner landholding of 1,029 square metres with a large northern frontage to beautiful East Lorne Street, the design possibilities are limitless.
Growing families looking for a home to add value to, will appreciate the generous sized living areas as well as superb outdoor entertaining.
Surrounded by an abundance of parkland, the home benefits from excellent proximity to Floreat Park Primary School, the Floreat Forum and has excellent access to both the beach and city.
• Rare 1,029sqm land holding with northern frontage
• Large size quality built family home
• Excellent renovation potential
• Beautiful Floreat location
• Churchlands Primary Catchment
• Churchlands Senior High School catchment
• Great proximity to Newman College and Hale School