House for sale
18 May Street,
5 4 2
All Offers Presented!
Statement of Style and OpulenceAsserting itself as one of the most iconic and well-appointed homes in Scarborough, this incredible tri-level residence redefines sophisticated living. Boasting unparalleled architecture, this extravagant coastal home must be seen to be believed.
Upon entrance, lavishly high ceilings and stunning timber flooring provide an inviting tone to the homes design. The first floor of the home offers a grand open-plan living area, complete with feature staircase. Linking seamlessly with the primary living area, the outdoor alfresco area boasts the finest in coastal entertainment opportunities. An outdoor kitchenette and plunge pool provide the perfect tools in hosting any range of guests. The Third floor of the home boasts an expansive luxurious lounge area, vaunting magical panoramic inland views.
One of the most incredibly unique homes on the coast, this architectural masterpiece offers the pinnacle of extravagant coastal living. With secondary dwelling unit with all the features necessary, this home vaunts the perfect opportunity for the whole family.
- Expansive open-plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Gourmet chefs kitchen complete with incredible amount of storage, stone waterfall-edge benchtops and modern appliances
- Expansive outdoor entertainment area, complete with kitchenette, plumbed barbecue gas line, grassed area and resort style decking and plunge pool
- Formal lounge area complete with balcony boasting panoramic inland vista
- Designated home office
- Grand master suite complete with walk-in wardrobe, kitchenette and expansive private ensuite
- Master suite with private ensuite and built-in robe
- Two secondary bedrooms serviced by a large primary bathroom
- Two car garage with option of enclosing for storage
- Secondary dwelling featuring king size bedroom, kitchenette and bathroom
- Timber flooring throughout
- High ceilings
- Quarried limestone
- Gas log fireplace
- Outdoor hot and cold shower
- Split-system air-conditioning in primary living area
- And so much more…
- Walking distance to developed Scarborough entertainment HUB
- Walking distance to various entertainment, restaurants, cafes and more
- Close to various parks and reserves
- Close to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- Close to public transport
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED WEDNESDAY 30TH MAY, 6PM
Daniel Gonzalez 0432 057 009
Last updated: 09:45PM on May 20th 2018