House for sale
18 Moorburg Drive,
3 2 3
Jo-Ann Yandle Presents . . . STUNNING WATERFRONT CHANNEL VIEWSThis home is the complete package – Views, Storage and Comfort.
WELCOME TO CHANNEL HEIGHTS
This well presented 2 storey 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home with study has stunning views of the Dawesville Channel, bridge and estuary, something you will never tire of.
Enjoy watching the Dolphins and boating activities. A magnificent water playground to enjoy all year round. A fabulous friendly community surrounds you.
Walking distance to Port Bouvard Sport and Recreation Club where you can enjoy a game of bowls, tennis, croquet, club activities or a Friday night dinner. Short drive to The Cut golf course. Restaurants, Marina and local shopping centre conveniently located.
* 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms + study built by Highbury Homes in 2011
* Double garage with shoppers entry
* Double door entry with security fly-screen doors
* Study with under stair storage
* 2 queen size minor bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Large bath in main bathroom
* Laundry with plenty of storage
* Kitchen,dining and family room all with views of the Channel,
split RC air conditioner + ceiling fans,
* Kitchen - 900mm gas hot plates + electric wall oven, corner pantry, dishwasher and an abundance of cabinetry
* Sliding doors lead to alfresco area
* Solar heated plunge pool with spa jets
* The property provides plenty of parking for the BIG TOYS.
* Extra high gable undercover parking for large caravan/ boat.
* Extensive paved area for parking any additional vehicles.
* Master bedroom, ceiling fan, large walk-in robe, laundry chute, good size ensuite bathroom, large shower + separate powder room.
* Spacious master retreat/living room with kitchenette/ bar area, split reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fan
* Generous size tiled balcony with alfresco blinds
* Upstairs master bedroom, living area and balcony provide expansive views
* Fully insulated, TV points to 2 living areas and 2 bedrooms, underground cabling, 3 telephone points, extra high ceilings and 3 course concrete slab
* Security system - reticulated gardens - Gas HWS - Insulation
* Land area: 540 sqm
* Shire Rates: $2065.00 Water Rates; $1200.00
Enjoy a daily walk or a bike ride along the Dawesville Channel, a swim at Pyramids Beach, crabbing in the estuary, fishing in the Channel or out relaxing in your boat.
Is this the lifestyle you want ?
Please call Jo-Ann Yandle on 0418 944 754
to arrange a private viewing of this property
Last updated: 06:54PM on Oct 15th 2018