House for sale
18 Paterson Gardens,
4 2 2
SIMPLY THE BESTThis immaculately kept home is ideally positioned overlooking rolling Parklands and Piney Lake Reserve. All main living areas enjoy parkland and pool vista’s, this timeless family home features 3 large bedrooms plus a study, 2 bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, bright spacious living areas and an inviting outdoor swimming pool and entertaining area.
Come home to an spacious executive home that wants for nothing and offers so much lifestyle potential perfectly combining a gourmet kitchen, dining, living and separate rumpus room. The high raked ceiling in the Kitchen and living areas offer a hint of flair in this expansive home. The kitchen provides a focus for relaxed entertaining within the light filled, open plan dining and family living areas. The kitchen also boasts wide benchtops and comes equipped with quality appliances, ample pantry and cabinets.
Multiple sliding doors ensure convenient access to the pool and outdoor area and a practical source of natural light throughout the day.
The swimming pool has a stunning park vista serving as its backdrop. Together with the alfresco area this will be your ideal venue for year-round entertaining.
Downstairs accommodation features generously sized bedrooms. These bedrooms share a fully modernized bathroom featuring double vanity, bath and shower.
Upstairs have been laid out as a luxurious hotel suite. The master bedroom and parents retreat area takes in unobstructed parkland views and offers a peaceful haven away from the main living areas.
• FACING North onto Paterson Gardens enjoying a North South Aspect.
• Built by Zorzi Homes
• Block size is 700m2 20 metre front and back & 35m2 each side
• Overlooking the park. Wide open spaces and ideal for evening barbecue as this enjoying Eastern aspect and gets only morning sun
• Easy care Native Front Garden
• 3 bedrooms:
Main on upper floor overlooking the park with walk-in robe and large ensuite bathroom with separate bath and shower, and separate toilet
2 large bedrooms on ground floor, with built-in wardrobes, recently recarpeted
• Large formal lounge and separate formal dining room facing park
• Kitchen/family room facing park
• Separate games/rumpus room facing park
• Large ground floor study
• Renovated ground floor bathroom
• Renovated laundry/ toilet
• Enclosed double garage with separate workshop area, remote operated garage door
• Large separate garden shed
In terms of features of the house
• Ducted refrigerated air conditioning to the lower floor
• Separate refrigerated air conditioning to the upper bedroom
• Bore and fully automatic watering system to all areas of the block
• Solar power panels
• Solar-electric hot water system
• Salt water pool with automatic solar heater
• Ducted vacuum system
• Intercom/radio system
• Recently installed Neff and Bosch kitchen appliances
• Outdoor dining area
• Manicured lawns and gardens
• NBN ready monitored alarm system
City of Melville Rates $2442.68 per annum 18/19 rates
Water Corp Rates $1378.80 per annum 2018-2019
This timeless home has been furnished by quality fixtures and fittings throughout, air conditioning, double car garage, workshop area, security alarm system and low maintenance garden.
18 Paterson Gardens is in a quiet street within Applecross Senior High School Zone and allows an easy drive to Perth CBD.
Last updated: 12:38PM on Oct 17th 2018