House for sale
18 Renwick Street,
West Beach, SA
6 3 6
Renovate, Develop or Just EnjoyThis home can be whatever you want it to be!
Looking for something that will accommodate extended family without sacrificing privacy? The lower level has its own kitchen and meals area and separate entrance, as well as three bedrooms. On the main level, there are two more spacious bedrooms - the house has six in total - a lounge, kitchen/dining and enormous balcony with ocean views to one side and City and Hills views to the other!
Running a home business, or want a teenage retreat? The third floor offers a huge rumpus room, WC and small bedroom, making it ideal for either venture.
Perhaps you're looking for something to put your own stamp on - the potential for renovation here is huge with original kitchens and bathrooms that are ripe for an update. The house is on a generous 773sqm block, meaning there's a possibility to subdivide (STCC).
Of course you could just move in: it's a great solid brick home on generous low maintenance gardens.
You can't beat the location, less than one block back from the West Beach shoreline. You're 650m from Burbridge Road, with public transport straight into the CBD, and near Harbour Town outlet and IKEA for those weekend shopping trips.
• Unique architecturally designed home full of retro character and potential
• Six bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms
• Three levels with self-contained living quarters on two levels
• Grand entrance foyer
• Balconies with both ocean views and city/hills views!
• Huge rumpus room
• Generous 773 sqm block with 19.2m frontage (approx)
• Less than a block from the beach
• Low maintenance established gardens
Be quick to secure this property because opportunities like this are rare!
Last updated: 11:41PM on Sep 12th 2017