18 Richard Road,
St Ives, NSW
SOLD BY DAVID BEVERIDGE!!!Engaging full brick home with exciting possibilities!
Timeless family home in an exceptional location walking distance to the village and Masada College. This single level home has enormous appeal sitting on a large level block with engaging alfresco spaces and pool. With a northerly aspect the home has an abundance of natural light and holds all the elements for a wonderful lifestyle. Decide to either enjoy as is, renovate and extend or remove and replace (STCA) capitalising on its desirable setting. On the market for the first time in over 40 years this home sits in a quiet and leafy street central to all the areas excellent schools.
* Attractive single level homestead style home on level 929sqm
* Open plan formal lounge and dining, large casual living room
* Reverse cycle a/c, built-in cabinetry, neat and tidy kitchen
* Covered alfresco terrace, multiple paved entertaining terraces
* Pool, versatile rear studio or workshop, powder room, laundry
* Four good-sized bedrooms include two with robes, 4th bed/study
* Over-sized single lock up garage with ample space for storage.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.