House for sale
18 Salisbury St,
South Perth, WA
4 2 2
$1,300,000 - $1,350,000
CONTEMPORARY FAMILY LIFESTYLE CLOSE TO THE SWAN RIVER!HOME OPEN SAT 26TH NOV 12.00-12.40 PM
This home has a warmth and comfort to it that demonstrates how contemporary design can create a really spacious, liveable and efficient place to grow as a family. The vital point to this home is how it has been broken into 'zones' that provide separate areas in which the younger and more mature family members can enjoy their privacy, thus creating the perfect formula for modern family life!
A seamless blend of character and contemporary styles, this residence offers timeless architectural ambience incorporating dramatic high ceilings with understated style and efficiency. The terrace is a central indoor/outdoor connection to the family living/entertaining areas, including the near new sparkling white kitchen which is an integral part of a huge open plan family gathering space that works for intimate family situations as well as it does for parties and BBQs.
Brilliantly situated, you will be within walking distance to Meadowvale Shopping Centre, public transport, South Perth foreshore, private and state schools.
With low maintenance gardens and security for peace of mind, this family home is all about enjoying life and entertaining family and friends!
• 4 Double size bedrooms - 3 with built in robes
• Master with ensuite and walk in robes
• Formal lounge
• Open plan Kitchen, dining and family room
• Near new sparkling white kitchen
• Powder room
• Lots of storage space
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Light filled interior
• Double remote control garage with secure store room
• Front verandah ideal for relaxing after a long day's work
• Terrace off the dining/family areas excellent for entertaining
• Low maintenance property with reticulated gardens and lawn
• Close to private and state schools including Wesley College
• Close to Meadowvale Shopping Centre and transport
• Situated on 496sqm of land
Viewing a must! Please contact for your private viewing.
Last updated: 02:21PM on Feb 2nd 2017