18 Towradgi Street,
Versatile Sanctuary With Sweeping OutlooksCapturing sublime treetop views from its elevated and private position, this north facing family home features airy light filled interiors over a two level design with teen retreat or guest accommodation.
The practical floor plan incorporates the open plan lounge and dining area, opening to a full length balcony with sweeping district views. The separate kitchen is a tidy workspace, with outlooks over the rear gardens and lawn.
Three upstairs bedrooms are equipped with built-in robes, while the original bathroom features a bath and shower, plus a separate w/c. The flexible lower level, enjoys its own access, which is perfect for teenagers or in-laws with possible self-containment option.
The interiors are enhanced by timber floors and freshly painted interior. The home also offers an oversized lock up garage with mezzanine storage, internal access, plus ample off-street parking.
Its peaceful cul-de-sac is within walking distance to Narraweena and Beacon Hill Public schools, close to shops, city buses and surf beaches.
• Open plan lounge and dining area, separate neat and tidy kitchen.
• Sunlit north facing balcony with leafy views, private mature gardens.
• Well-scaled bedrooms fitted with built ins wardrobes.
• Downstairs rumpus/teen retreat with self-containment potential (STCA).
• Original main bathroom has separate shower and bath, separate w/c.
• Oversized lock up garage with internal access, plus extra off-street parking.
• Ready to be enjoyed now with further scope to update/modernise to taste.