House for sale
18 Whale Drive,
Sunshine Beach, QLD
2 2 1
Stunning architectural eco home in Nth Sunshine..Stunning architectural home walking distance to Beach and Sunshine Village .
Stylish & Sustainable with freedom to enjoy all that Noosa has to offer at one of Sunshine Beach's most exclusive addresses.
Built by renowned local builder Adam Dew this near new property offers stunning design with high quality finishes incorporating the latest sustainability features. Brush Box floors internally give the 'beach house feel' and Iron Bark timber decks provide durability.
Spend your summer entertaining around and swimming in the brand-new magnesium pool built by Master pool builder Jack Boyd. 18 Whale drive is an architectural masterpiece with oversized eaves, high ceilings and louvers providing cooling breezes, with floor to ceiling glass to enjoy the serene views over Noosa National Park.
High quality kitchen complimented by top class European appliances.
The peaceful setting, and lock and leave design, ensure there is nothing to do but enjoy. An easy walk from your retreat to the village for coffee or fine dining.
Many architectural features compliment this stylish home and all just 300 metres by boardwalk through a nature reserve to the beach.
* Extensive Noosa national park views
* Fully integrated Miele appliances
* Stainless steel bench tops
* Qasair rangehood
* Outdoor hot shower
* Brushbox flooring (internal), grey ironbark (decking) certified recycled
* Soaring ceilings to 3.6m height
* LED lighting
* Mains supply and large rainwater tank
* Pool (magnesium) with fully automated in-floor cleaning system
* 2.5 Kw Solar PV system
* Solar hot water
* Resene no-VOC internal paint and Resene CoolColour external paint
* Low-E Viridian glass, commercial frames
* Low maintenance native gardens
Call David or Sam today for a private viewing you will certainly not be disappointed.
Last updated: 11:00AM on Nov 30th 2017