House for sale
18 Willy Wagtail Close,
Lake Clifton, WA
4 3 2
One-Of-A-KindWe have NEVER seen anything like this before! It’s beautiful and unique, distinctively European in style, character-filled and definitely one-of-a-kind. This much loved owner-built limestone home is huge - and has been crafted with an extensive use of local and interstate timbers. It is beautifully laid out on over 7 acres of land - and the home, outbuildings and adjacent grounds have all been meticulously designed and landscaped.
This really is a fabulous home that any family can enjoy and has everything you could possibly need on a rural retreat such as this. It currently has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms inclusive of the separated self-contained (studio) unit. With the home’s flexible upstairs floor-plan this could easily be expanded into at least 6 bedrooms.
A lot of blood sweat tears and cash have been poured into this home and it has history. Jarrah timber floors reclaimed from the 1942 Naval Stores in Fremantle have been used throughout parts of the residence, in addition to beautiful Cypress Pine and the bound straw ceilings - plus two huge selected jarrah poles... And the list of features seem endless but here are the main ones:
• The 440sqm home is spread over two levels comprising 240sqm on the ground floor and 200sqm on the first floor. 2 reverse cycling air-conditioning units.
• The land size is 30,244sqm
• Huge raked ceilings: 7.3m from floor to apex in living room and 4.5m from first floor.
• Double lock-up garage, unlimited outside car parking.
• Large bedrooms.
• Amazing family area, fully equipped kitchen with meals area and separate formal dining
• Charming Formal lounge with beautiful open-fire plus built-in-library and bar.
• Upstairs Mezzanine with built-in bar and office area with built-in desks plus a Juliet style balcony overlooking gardens
• Covered Vegetable Garden fully reticulated (20m x 8m). Adjoining chicken house.
• Orchard of citrus, apple, plum, nectarine and apricot trees that is fully bird covered and reticulated.
• Over 120 mature and productive Macadamia trees - all fully reticulated
• 2 large exotic kaffir lime trees.
• Wrap-around bull-nose verandas cover 300sq/m of paved entertainment area on 3 sides including a covered pizza oven plus 80sqm shade covered pergola on the 4th side.
• Beautiful Gazebo area measuring 9m in diameter adding even more entertainment area.
• Internal access to underground wine cellar with 2 metal wine racks that accommodate 550 bottles on each side. Double wooden doors provide access to garden area for external exit to ‘roll out the barrel’.
• 3-phase underground cable from Lake Clifton Road to all buildings plus remote controlled generator 5.5 KVA located in workshop to provide emergency power to house
• 15m x 6m workshop including Tool store and Lathe room
• 12m x 6m machinery shed
• Remote controlled automatic front gated entry opens up to a sealed bitumen road winding up to the house and all outbuildings.
• Rabbit proofed fencing on entire perimeter.
• 12KVA diesel generator is housed in garden shed to run 3-phase x 3.5hp Grundfos submersible bore pump for reticulation purposes.
• Property fully reticulated and semi-automatic. 50mm polypipe buried around inside perimeter of property with 7 water take-offs.
• 1 concrete rainwater tank x 140,000 litre (9m diameter x 2m depth) for all house water use with open filter and Grundfos pump. 1 steel rainwater tank x 10,000 litre services self contained unit.
Solar hot water system with adjustable thermo switch.
• Foxtel dish - NBN ready -
As you can see from the list and the photos/video, the value is immense.
This is sure to be snapped up by a fastidious buyer seeking a high calibre home with all the fruit.... Literally!
Everything about this place oozes quality but with the heavily discounted price tag not usually associated with such superiority you'll find yourself wondering how and why you've managed to stumble across this unique property at this low price point. Often sought but seldom found, homes like this are rarely available and we suggest you arrange a viewing straight away. The photos really do not do the place justice; only a visit will truly relay the value for money on offer here.
To replace and rebuild this property today would cost an absolute mint. The estimated replacement cost value is $1.5 million.
If hubby is a handyman or tradie he'll love the workshops and sheds - and the kids will love the space. It's a proper rural retreat with plenty of space both inside and out to enjoy the great outdoors - and in this case, indoors - in style!
This much loved property just keeps giving - and it could be yours just in time for Christmas! Call now to view
Last updated: 12:13PM on Nov 20th 2017