House for sale
18 Yetholme Avenue,
Baulkham Hills, NSW
5 4 2
Price Guide: $1,600,000
EXPANSIVELY RENOVATED HOMEPositioned on a whisper quiet street, this expansively re-constructed home has been completely renovated with no expense spared. Equipped with 2 master bedrooms, including walk-in-robes and ensuites, the 2nd master is situated on the ground level making it ideal for guests or to accommodate the elder parents/grandparents. It does not stop here, with potential to convert the storage/shed into a Granny Flat (STCA).
- Five bedrooms including built in robes, 4 full size bathrooms plus 5th toilet/powder room
- Fifth bedroom can be used as a media/separate games room for the kids
- Spacious open plan dining and lounge with custom made built in tv unit
- Ultra modern kitchen with stone bench top, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and an abundance of storage space with Walk-in-Pantry
- Ducted air conditioning throughout with LED downlights and timber flooring
- Oversized double garage with storage space, internal access and drive through
- Additional study nook on upper level, ample windows create an abundance of natural light
- Glass sliding doors open to the undercover alfresco, timber deck and gas line for BBQ
- Good size backyard, with room for a pool or scope to convert the storage/shed into a Granny Flat (STCA)
- Moments away from Sophia Doyle Reserve & Crestwood Reserve
- Located within close proximity to Crestwood Primary/ High School, public transport options and Stockland Mall.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Last updated: 08:20AM on Dec 6th 2019