House for sale
180 Main Road,
Wellington Point, QLD
4 3 2
Havana at Wellington PointDreaming of living on a tropical island, water lapping gently on the sand, but have to live in a capital city? Then your dreams become reality with this unique offering, "Havana".This exquisite property is set on the lush peninsula of Wellington Point, rising from the calm shores of Moreton Bay. "Havana" offers riparian rights to the shores of Moreton Bay, a beautiful beach side pavilion, and a welcoming deep sea blue pool, engendering an ambiance and serenity rarely found. With Manly boat harbour and Brisbane city beyond, this absolute waterfront home is the epitome of laid back, low key luxury living.
The long, palm fringed driveway and stunning landscaped gardens ensures your privacy and quietude, offering a gracious waterfront lifestyle enjoyed by only a few. "Havana" offers breathtaking riparian rights to the shores of Moreton Bay, your own private beach side pavilion, a welcoming deep sea blue, fully tiled pool with adjoining shower and powder room create a lifestyle of pure tropical paradise.
The main living areas feature stunning dark timber floors, fireplace and plantation shutters with panoramic water views from all areas.
- Breathtaking living areas embracing picturesque water vistas
- Drawing room, dining and library reflect coastal elegance
- Beachside pavilion on Riparian rights to the shores of Moreton Bay
- Expansive gourmet kitchen and meals area
- Gorgeous airy bedrooms on both levels are peaceful havens
- Lavish master retreat, sublime decor with ensuite and balcony
- Indulgently appointed spa style bathrooms with underfloor heating
- Wet bar, cellar, alarm, double garage, shed and automated entrance
- Only 35 minutes to Brisbane CBD or 5 minutes by helicopter
- Stunning walks along sandy beaches to the Point and King Island
- Stroll to local cafes and restaurants
- This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
So if you have to live in a capital city, but you'd prefer to live on a tropical island... then this place is for you. Perfect climate, perfect home.
Last updated: 05:56AM on Oct 24th 2019