House for sale
180 Pretoria Parade,
5 3 4
Price Guide $1,200,000
Sweeping northerly views and a separate studioSun-soaked with brilliant northerly light, this contemporary family home offers a versatile floor plan for the ever changing needs of a growing family and is ideal for intergenerational living. The home is beautifully presented and immaculately maintained so simply move in and enjoy the whisper quiet location, private leafy setting and the sensational northerly views.
- Expansive al-fresco terrace with distant northerly vista
- Bright and spacious family/kitchen flows to outdoors
- Living room with fireplace and soaring cathedral ceiling
- 4 generous bedrooms include a huge 4th bed/teen retreat
- Plus self-contained studio, 5th bedroom or home office
- Stylish new bathroom provides high quality fittings
- Polished timber floors, exposed beams, cathedral ceilings
- New kitchen appliances, new r/c air conditioners
- Triple carport, extra off street parking, lock up storage
- Sparkling north facing pool, low maintenance gardens
- Near Ginger Meggs Park, Rosemead Picnic Area & walking tracks
- 5 minute drive to Hornsby Station, Westfield and several schools
For inspection by appointment please contact Sonja Lamberton 0425 370 991 or Geraldine Wang 0452 562 183.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Last updated: 09:19PM on Aug 15th 2018