House for sale
181 Smiths Road,
Wights Mountain, QLD
4 2 6
Sustainable relaxed lifestyle, close to Brisbane CBD, with plenty of water and no Power Bills!This beautiful home is fully renovated, and repainted (inside and outside). The home has 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, on 2 hectare (5 acres) ready to move in. All the hard work has been done. The perfect retreat for the busy family.
Ideal for entertaining, the home has a great flow that just works, with lots of light spaces. The brand new kitchen with stone bench top, has a dual 6 burner Smeg stove and Smeg dishwasher. It services both formal and informal living and dining areas. There is a large outdoor entertainment area with new build patio, which overlooks the fully fenced back yard, the 2 paddocks and beyond.
The home has 4 spacious bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, and a separate bathroom. The master suite is a great parents retreat with space enough for a lounge area and features his and her walk-in robe and large en-suite with free standing bath and walk-in shower.
There is also a big rumpus room, that has its own entrance, and connects internally to the main living areas that adds versatility and could be used as a home office, media room, or teenage retreat.
The property features 28 new top of the range solar panels (300 watt), a Fronius 3 phase 8.5 kilo watt inverter with 10 year warranty as well a hydro therm hot water service, all to keep the energy cost to a minimum. The property owners have no power bills and supply back to the grid.
This property is ideal for horses or cattle as it is a former dairy farm with good top soil and lots of grass.
Outdoor the Property features:
* Brand new patio
* Fully fenced house yard and Paddocks
* 3 bay barn with 3 phase power connected.
* A separate enclosed garage/ workshop and a garden shed.
* Vegetable patch and fruit trees.
* Predator safe chicken pen.
* Seasonal creek with small catchment.
* 3 paddocks for horses or cattle.
* Bore delivering drinkable water to 2 big tanks (35000 litre)
* 2 rain water tanks (40000 litre)
* Owner has not had any Power Bills since installing the solar.
* Bore providing plenty of quality water.
* Master bedroom with two walk-in robes and large en-suite.
* Vegetable garden with water supply.
* Huge new outdoor entertainment area.
* Good productive soil with lots of grass to feed your horses or cattle.
* Lots of storage for cars, horse gear, and trade tools.
Contact us today to arrange a Inspection.
Last updated: 01:14PM on Jun 11th 2019