18/19 Ramsay Street,
Oversize Beachside Apartment with 180 Degree Coastal PanoramaAuction Location: Onsite.
Benefiting from a top floor position and private alfresco terrace the apartment encompasses a 180 degree coastal panorama and a spacious light filled interior with water views from every room. The large gourmet kitchen adjacent to the dining area flows effortlessly onto the terrace ideally suitable for large parties and creates a centre piece for indoor and outdoor living. The tightly held complex sits within landscaped gardens featuring an in ground pool.
- Premier apartment in the block with 187m2 on title set with outward aspect creating private and peaceful space
- Internal laundry, double car space in a secure underground carpark, 8 visitor parking spaces, intercom entry and reverse cycle cooling & heating.
- Pet Friendly building
- Master bedroom with en suite and walk in robe, second bedroom with built in robes, views to Long Reef alongside second side balcony
- Entertain in style while your friends and family bask in the all-day sunshine streaming onto the terrace.
- Explore the beautiful beachside parklands, popular cafes and eateries all with easy access to express buses and amenities.
The Collaroy Sea Pool and Long Reef marine reserve are nearby and the location is considered by many to be one of Sydneyï¿½s premier sea side areas with Long Reef golf club, tennis courts and coastal walk, this area always features highly for new and established residents.
Council Rates: $339.98 per quarter
Water Rates: $171.98 per quarter + usage
Strata Levies: $1,133.88 per quarter
Jeremy Cox 0416 003 734 / firstname.lastname@example.org