House for sale
184 Bluff Road,
Black Rock, VIC
4 2 0
Expression of Interest
Master Chef wanted!! Exciting 3-in-1 Opportunity at Black Rock!Conveniently located at the busy Bluff Road, opposite to the Bayside shopping strips, Sandringham Hospital, close to the golf courses, beach and schools, and public transport at the doorstep, this property is one that you cannot be missed!
It combines accommodation and work in one location, allowing maximum tax relief and a less stressful way of combining work with home responsibilities. It is a business venture ideally suited for extended family or business migrants!
Ground floor is commercially used with a café and salon. A 4-bedroom apartment is located upstairs.
It has been all fully renovated with elegant and tasteful interior design.
The Roc Cafe Is fully licenced for 60 seats with an outdoor deck area, consisting of:
- sandwich bar, cold food bar, door fridge
- hot food bain marie
- full equipped commercial kitchen and bakery
- two car garage and fully laundry facility
- Onsite parking for 3 cars
The salon is fully licenced and has been established for over 30 years.
The shop stands beside the house, it’s a single story attached building with stack back windows opening on to a paved outside licenced area.
Full list of chattels is available upon request.
A four bedroom apartment is located on the first floor.
There are two separate entrances which would allow subdivision into two apartments (STCA).
It currently consists of :
- Four bedrooms the master bedroom has its own on suite
- Lounge room and adjoining dining area with its own kitchenette
- A second sitting area combined with gymnasium and laundry area
- Large bathroom with double shower and large spa bath
- Separate toilet
- Walk out sun deck accessible from both entrances.
Don't miss out on this perfect opportunity for business and life style!
Call Cynthia for more information and inspect today!
Last updated: 02:18PM on Apr 19th 2016