184 Were Street,
Brighton East, VIC
Unrivalled Family Lifestyle in Superb SettingA stunning celebration of elegant period integrity and the clean contemporary lines of modern family living, this 4 bedroom family home flows irresistibly over two levels of stylish sophistication.
Upon sunlit entry, the home makes a grand stylistic statement with Victorian ash underfoot and a pressed-metal feature wall adding warmth and character. Two versatile formal rooms are staged at the front of the home, currently being used as a lounge room and a home office. The main bedroom has been thoughtfully detailed, featuring a large dressing room with specialised shelving and cabinetry. A chic and sleek ensuite boasts a twin vanity, oversized shower and a decadent oval-shaped, free-standing tub.
The home opens up in spectacular fashion with super-sized open-plan living and dining brought to life under towering ceilings and flanked by banks of glass. The sparkling, skylit kitchen is a triumph of high-end design and placement featuring a carrara marble island bench and a convenient butler’s pantry, instantly inspiring thoughts of entertaining. Serviced by two AEG ovens, a Miele dishwasher, reconstituted stone benchtops and soft-closing Hettich cabinetry, nothing in this deluxe kitchen has been left to chance.
Perfect for large-scale entertaining through to smaller informal gatherings, step outside to a sweeping and sheltered alfresco terrace, an inviting swimming pool and a relaxing spa. The list of features is extensive with an outdoor stone-topped kitchen, built-in BBQ, separate lounge and dining areas, open fireplace, remote-controlled screening, an intimate corner setting, and a Bosch dishwasher at your disposal. Bordered by a majestic cluster of established palm trees, this relaxed entertaining area will be enjoyed all year round.
Head upstairs and enjoy the remaining three bedrooms serviced by two luxe bathrooms and a separate powder room. A spacious home theatre completes the picture, cinematic in scope with a drop-down screen covering one wall.
Sympathetically and sensationally renovated and refreshed to a meticulous standard, the home offers the full complement of period features including decorative cornices, elaborate lead light windows, an ornate open fireplace, intricate ceiling craftsmanship, bespoke light fittings and five original chandeliers.
The exclusive, family-friendly address simply speaks for itself. This picture-perfect, immaculately presented home is only a short walk to Haileybury and St Leonards, Hampton and Were Street shopping and within easy reach of the local foreshore. Make plans to inspect with the whole family today!
* 4 large bedrooms, main with substantial dressing room, 3 with WIR/BIR
* Main bedroom features striking ensuite with freestanding, oval-shaped tub, twin vanity and oversized shower
* Convenient ensuite for one upstairs bedroom
* Supremely spacious open-plan living and dining
* Skylit, high-end kitchen featuring 3 metre carrara marble island bench, reconstituted stone benchtops, AEG twin ovens, induction cooktop, soft-closing Hettich cabinetry and clever ducted vacuum pan
* Butler’s pantry with Miele dishwasher
* Formal lounge room with open fireplace
* Generous home office/formal dining room
* Fully wired home theatre with drop-down screen, surround sound, projector
* Luxurious family bathroom with full-size bath
* Handy powder rooms on both levels
* Large laundry with integrated shelving and drying cupboard, laundry chute from first floor
* Dedicated study area with built-in cabinetry and desk
* Inviting gas and solar-heated swimming pool and spa
* Substantial poolside terrace and merbau deck with capacity to dine and entertain on a grand scale
* Alfresco entertaining includes stone-topped kitchen with sink and Bosch dishwasher, lounge and dining areas, built-in BBQ, open fireplace, remote-controlled screening and outdoor shower
* Remote-controlled double garage featuring internal access plus additional driveway parking
* Secure video intercom and automatic gated entry
* Ample storage solutions throughout
* Easy-care lawn at rear and outdoor games area/putting green
* Charming front lawn and bordered garden
* Stylish Victorian ash flooring and plush carpets
* Period features include intricate leadlighting, open fireplaces, decorative high ceilings, bespoke light fittings and five original chandeliers
* Holland blinds/screening
* Temperature-controlled and zoned heating and cooling
* Fully alarmed
* Moments from shopping, schools, parkland, transport and beach
Property Code: 939