Townhouse for sale
1/86 Bangalow Road,
Byron Bay, NSW
2 1 1
Price Guide $975,000 - $1,025,000
Byron Bay BeautyIf you are looking for your dream home, a weekend escape, holiday hideaway or the ideal investment property this architecturally re-modeled home is one you need to experience for yourself.
Set on 429 sqm of land this Townhouse features;
• Spacious Open Living Room & Modern Kitchen
• Downstairs Office/Sun Room
• Extensive Garden & Outdoor Entertainment Area
• Walking distance to Tallow Beach.
• Close to vibrant Byron Bay's key facilities and boutique shops.
• Close to The Bower Resort, The Iconic Roadhouse Cafe and hip General Store.
This double storey home features two spacious bedrooms upstairs for ultimate privacy. The living and entertaining is located downstairs and has wow factor from the moment you walk in. The clever design offers ample covered outdoor areas and magical gardens that blend seamlessly into the kitchen and dining area.
For those looking to add to the impressive re-design, there is potential to enclose part of the light filled annex (currently used as a yoga/art studio and with transcendental garden views) and add another bedroom and bathroom.
The organic garden includes mango, paw paws, lemons, oranges, passion fruit and artistically laid out herb and edible flower beds.
The minute you walk into this property you will feel a sense of relaxation and tranquility.
Last updated: 09:28AM on Apr 17th 2019