House for sale
1860 Wine Country Cottages,
7 6 11
HISTORIC STONE HOMESTEAD PLUS 3 STONE BED & BREAKFAST COTTAGESTrading as '1860 WINE COUNTRY COTTAGES'
Lifestyle opportunity, with income LIVE THE DREAM!
This wonderful property provides an opportunity to live in a beautiful historic homestead and enjoy the lifestyle and income provided by 3 stone country cottages, operating as B&Bs. The property is set in gently rolling hills at the gateway to the Barossa Valley in the Eden Valley/Springton area and offers stunning views in every direction.
It provides an accommodation package in an area rich in local wineries and attractions. There is a winery and restaurant within walking distance of the cottages. Established in 2010 and offering a world class accommodation package with 3 stone country cottages, plus a substantial main homestead, all set on a picturesque 2.77 Ha (6.84 acres) of gently rolling country.
The main c1860 stone homestead, with recent extensions, features:
- 3 bedrooms with the main bedroom, plus en-suite, large enough to provide living/dining space.
- Large living with timber floors and s.c. heater.
- Dining room with flagstone floors and Nectre' s.c. heater
- The near new kitchen features 90cm euro' gas/electric range, pantry cupboard, Pazstone tops & Miele dishwasher.
- Modern main bathroom, with walk in shower & 2 person bath, plus laundry.
- Office, TV room and dressing room/nursery
- All round bullnose verandahs.
- Timber decks, which overlook the garden and surrounding countryside.
- Conservatory, with timber floors, Nectre' s.c. heater and bi-fold doors that open to a timber deck.
- Cellar 2500 bottle capacity.
- 3 car carport.
B & B Cottages all built from stone
Sunset Cottage features:
- Converted dairy with 2 bedrooms, full bathroom and en-suite.
- Open plan living/dining.
- Modern kitchen with granite tops, range & dishwasher.
- French doors open to the landscaped outdoor entertainment area with tranquil country views.
- Beautiful warm timber floor, and airconditioning.
Dawn Cottage features:
- 1 bedroom, studio style, with large en-suite.
- Open space living-dining, with airconditioning.
- Modern kitchen with granite tops, cook top & dishwasher.
- Private timber deck for the barbeque & entertainment.
The Stables features:
- 1 bedroom and separate en-suite with spa bath & walk in shower.
- Large open plan living/dining with polished timber floors.
- Opens to spacious elevated entertainment area & private garden.
- High mini flute ceilings.
The picturesque property of 2.77 Ha is divided into the private B & B areas plus common grounds and the homestead paddock, incorporating the huge stone barn and shed. The property is fenced into 3 stock paddocks with a dam and well, together with small personal vineyards.
Inspection is strictly by appt.
Chris Weston 0419816302
Last updated: 12:00AM on May 27th 2017