188 Goonengerry Road,
Original Homestead on 140 acres Prime HinterlandElevated with an north easterly aspect this superb property comprises of 140 acres (57.2ha) of prime land complete with panoramic hinterland views and more than a kilometre of Wilsons Creek frontage with idyllic swimming holes. About half of the land is cleared with lush green pastures for cattle or horses.
The character Farmhouse is very comfortable and features timber floors, high ceilings, enclosed verandas and a covered deck for entertaining friends and family.
This exceptional lifestyle retreat is an opportunity not to be missed.
• 3 bedrooms, I bathroom, large covered deck
• Open plan kitchen, dining, living area
• Solar hot water, fireplace
• 2 x 7.000 gal water tanks
• 140 acres fully fenced, 60 acres pastures
• 1,2km Wilson River frontage, springs
• Sealed driveway, access to Goonengerry Road
• Farm shed/Barn with water and electricity ???
• Old dairy bails awaiting to be rebuild
• 15 Min to Mullumbimby, 30 Min to Byron Bay
• 45 Min to Gold Coast Airport
Call today and book your inspection time.