Rural for sale
1882 Donnybrook Boyup Brook Road,
3 2 2
Kennondale Farm in Donnybrook (Yabberup)An idyllic rural and lifestyle farm in the beautiful Preston Valley in the Geographe Wine Region, and only 18.82km to the Donnybrook townsite, close to Bunbury (40mins drive), Perth (2hr drive), Busselton (1hr drive) and Peppermint Grove Beach (40mins drive). This undulating 148ha (367ac) property on two titles is one of the prettiest rural farms in this area.
A much loved property, the current owners have owned it for approx 50 years, with picturesque valley views, lush pastures, abundant water and fertile, loamy soil suitable for grazing cattle and sheep, hay cropping, viticulture, fruit orchard and/or vegetables and potential marron farming. Slopes of beautiful timbers are throughout the property.
This property offers a unique opportunity to farm in the popular South West of WA and enjoy the lifestyle this area offers.
Lot 1 and Lot 3175 (2 titles) being 148 ha (367ac)
power, telephone and sealed road
• Creek with permanent water holes
• 1 x 10,000,000 gallon dam - large gully wall dam with a 50,000kl license
• 1 x livestock dam - extra dam for stock water, permanent water
• 1 x dragline electric pump irrigation and lawns and gardens
• Well electric pump to overhead tank (with pressure pump)
• 1 x livestock dam - permanent spring fed
• Winter creek
• Land capability and soil types see Owner Disclosure Statement (available)
• House the original home with a modern extension, completed in 2006, with storage shed. (some asbestos in the original house and storage shed details available). The extended home features 3 bed, 1 modern bath home with 2 modern living areas, kitchen and dining, study and large deck overlooking the farm. Includes A/C, wood heater and double glazed windows in main living area
• Shearing shed power, 140sqm
• Sheep yard timber and weld mesh
• Cattle yard timber and rail, and crush
• Hay shed roofed Shed only 81sqm - built 1902
• Old Dairy steel posts and truss, iron roof and walls are sheet and concrete 72sqm
• Tanks 92,000 litre and pressure pump
• Reticulated gardens and lawn
• Cattle and sheep grazing, lush pastures
• Hay cropping
• Viticulture (potential)
• Orchard - fruit
• Marron (potential)
• Lot 1 9 x paddocks
• Lot 3175 2 paddocks
Farm fencing is ring lock, plain wire with some electric fencing and in good condition.
The property (Lot 3175) has an N.B.N tower (being erected with signed lease) with a payment of $6,000 per year paid annually
NB. The price is GST free sold on a Farm to Farm basis. If the Buyer does not wish to continue farming on the land, the price will be increased by the applicable GST. For further information contact Agent.
Last updated: 06:26PM on Dec 9th 2016