1884 Old Naracoorte Road,
BULGANAAUCTION - 11AM FRIDAY 7TH JULY 2017, AT ROBE FOOTBALL CLUB
468.22ha/ 1157 acres
Located approximately 30km from Robe on the corner of Old Naracoorte Road and Cowans Road at Bray, Bulgana has been tightly held in the Bullock family for over 37 years. An excellent balance of soil types provides opportunity for a diversity of enterprises including ability to finish off prime livestock including prime lambs, fattening of steers and wool production.
- All fencing is in good to excellent order, majority of the Eastern side of the drain is near new fencing
- Livestock water via electric pump at camping hut to 5000g concrete tanks & concrete stock troughs, whilst on the Eastern side of the drain, livestock water is supplied by a free flowing artesian bore
- The property has three main soil types, warm sandy loams over limestone, dark fertile productive heavy loams and rich black loams to black clay over limestone
- Very well balanced, Bulgana is a strong block with heavy carrying capacity
- The soil profile of many areas on the property is indicative of land which responds well with the opening rains
- The property has had a long and consistent fertiliser history, 120kg per hectare annually
- A solid pasture base consisting of clovers, phalaris, fescue, rye grasses and native grasses provides ample amount of feed.
- 4 stand, 3 equipped, single phase power
- 15m x 21m, new roof on portion
SHEEP & CATTLE YARDS
- Steel & wood construction
- Good condition, loading ramp
- Truck access all year round
- 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom
- Well maintained, open fire place & air conditioner
- Rain water & single phase power
This property is located approximately 3.6km (boundary to boundary) from Akeringa, 559 Cowans Road, Bray.
AUCTION - 11AM FRIDAY 7TH JULY 2017, AT ROBE FOOTBALL CLUB
For a copy of the information memorandum please contact Grant Schubert on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0429 077 033