Apartment for sale
18/9-15 William Street,
2 2 2
Auction by Dion Markovics
Fabulous Lifestyle Apartment With Incredible Rooftop TerraceRare and incredible two words that perfectly describe this sensational Randwick opportunity. Seldom does a property such as this become available a contemporary 2-bedroom apartment, with parking, highlighted by the incredible feature of a full private rooftop terrace. Take in the sun from this sublime space, gather some friends for an afternoon BBQ or sip a glass of wine as the district panorama plays out before you. It is all part of the picture with this lovely abode.
Located in The Royal, a modern low-rise security complex, this west-facing apartment is full of good vibes. The main bedroom features private en-suite while it and the 2nd bedroom are both carpeted and feature built-in robes. The combined living/dining/kitchen space, with sunny balcony, is a welcoming west-facing area with ample light and a view to Royal Randwick Racecourse, while the kitchen features Smeg gas cooking and dishwasher. With a further main bathroom, plus handy study space and separate laundry, it all adds up to a residence perfect for convenient, easy-care living.
Set to benefit from the new light rail line to the city and close to UNSW, Randwick Junction and the buzzing eateries of Belmore Rd, this apartment is perfectly positioned in a quiet street. With the rooftop terrace offering a space that could be described as an extra, outdoor, living room, it really is amazing. Offering views as far as Bondi Junction and the CBD, and a never-to-be-built-out vista over the racecourse, this is a magic, wooden-decked zone, with easy stair access. Combined with underground parking for 2 vehicles and level lift access, this property stands as a terrific investment opportunity or an equally fine place to settle into and call home.
- Fine contemporary apartment in low-rise security complex
- Semi-like sense of space thanks to astonishing rooftop terrace
- Terrace with wide district views as far as Bondi Junction, the CBD
- BBQ, fridge and excellent entertainment facilities on rooftop
- Lift access to 2 undercover car spaces, storage opportunity on title
- Comfortable living zone with balcony and nice westerly views
- Main bedroom with en-suite, b/ins, carpet, dual east-west aspect
- 2nd bedroom with carpet, b/ins and westerly views
- Main bathroom a bright modern space with bath
- Handy study area in quiet space towards rear of home
- Air-conditioning, roller blinds, track lighting throughout
- Close to the new Sydney light rail line, direct to the CBD
- Easy access to UNSW, Randwick Junction, bustling Belmore Rd
- Schools, Centennial Parklands and sports facilities all close by
- Great for investors looking to grab a slice of an ever-popular area
- A fine place to call home, convenient to all the area has to offer
Last updated: 04:19AM on Aug 18th 2017