House for sale
189-207 The Panorama,
3 2 2
TALLAI DRESS CIRCLE LOCATION ‘A Builder’s Mecca’ at The Panorama - Rare opportunity for dual residencyA once in a lifetime opportunity has arisen for new owners wanting to put their finishing touches on their new home while residing at the property or rent the existing house for an estimated $800/week.
This 2.7Ha property is located in one of the most sought-after area on the Gold Coast, with panoramic views of the central Gold Coast shoreline.
The main residence comprises of:
• 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite
• large modern kitchen
• two separate living areas
• detached double garage with automatic garage door
The east facing main living area leads to a grand balcony with magnificent coastal views and private pool area surrounded with a large deck.
The second building is still under construction. This architecturally designed three level masterpiece has been designed to high energy efficient standards with solar and utilises the afternoon breezes.
New residence features:
• 6 bedrooms; private master suite is separated from all other bedrooms with its own private balcony
• 2 ensuites, 2 bathrooms plus 2 powder rooms
• Spacious living area with rumpus, kitchen with walk in pantry and separate butler’s pantry, as well as a wine cellar on the ground floor
• A large office with adjacent powder room
• Media room
• Gym and separate storage area, with easy access from garage
• Secondary living area on the top floor, leading onto a shared balcony
Due to overseas commitments, the current owners are unable to finish construction themselves, this provides a unique opportunity for new owners to select their own fixtures and finishes and make any other required adjustments to the home before it is finished. Alternatively, all selections originally made by the current owners are available to you with the rest of the documentation.
The third building on the property is a 12m x 14m large colorbond shed/workshop with power and water, high ceilings and two double (extra high) automatic garage doors (suitable for caravan/motor home).
Live in prestigious Tallai, just a few minutes from Mudgeeraba Village & Robina Town Centre. Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and beaches; with shops, transport and medical facilities close by. Also ideally located close to some of Queensland's finest private schools including All Saints Anglican, Somerset College and Emmanuel College and world class sporting facilities.
Last updated: 01:47PM on Jul 17th 2019