Terrace for sale
189 Bridge Road,
4 2 2
Auction price guide $1,650,000
Value-packed property with dual living potentialBuyers and investors will be immediately attracted to the size, scope and outstanding value for money offered by this versatile Victorian terrace, located in the heart of Glebe.
Presented in great condition, it sits in a highly convenient position and displays a flexible layout that includes a separate self-contained one-bedroom guest apartment at the rear.
There is the option to use as a high performing investment property, home plus income opportunity or even redesign the current layout to suit your own particular requirements.
The property offers a great inner-urban opportunity ideally situated close to Glebe Point Road’s buzzing cafe scene, Sydney Uni and transport options.
• Set on a good-sized level block with rear lane access
• Secure parking for two cars and a private rear courtyard
• Well-appointed one-bedroom apartment with own entrance
• Three-bedroom main residence presented in great condition
• Lots of period details include original fireplace and high ceilings
• Separate dining area/4th bedroom plus attic storage and gas kitchen
From here it is also easy walking distance to the area’s great schools, Broadway shopping and parklands, with the heart of Sydney’s CBD less than 3km away.
Last updated: 03:21PM on Oct 16th 2018