18A Pakenham Street,
Expressions of Interest by Saturday 12 May at 5pm (Unless Sold Prior)Fresh charisma near Laburnum Village
Epitomising carefree and sophisticated living, this single-level 3 bedroom residence holds a private rear position on its own title with no owner's corporation.
A glistening gem, appreciate the magnificently open-plan dining and family room where high ceilings and polished floorboards enhance the crisp, contemporary styling. From the Miele kitchen lined with stone surfaces and glass splashbacks, look beyond the French doors to a sunny under-cover deck with lush garden edging. Features a spacious study area, stone dual-vanity ensuite and walk-in robe in the main bedroom, ducted heating/air-conditioning and a double auto garage behind auto gates.
For lifestyle simply, stroll to Laburnum train station, cafes, primary school and parks. Zoned for Box Hill High School.
* Contemporary and sophisticated 3 bedroom single-level home
* Private rear positioning on own title with no owner's corp.
* Large dining and family room, out to an under-cover alfresco
* Miele kitchen with stone surfaces and glass splashbacks
* Main bedroom with walk-in robe and dual-vanity ensuite
* Study, ducted heating/air-con, 2.1kW solar and double garage
* Walk to Laburnum train, cafes and primary school
* In the Box Hill High School zone
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 60 days