Apartment for sale
19/2 Brighton Road,
3 2 2
All Offers Presented!
Spectacular Oceanside Panorama***ABSOLUTELY MUST BE SOLD***
Live a luxurious waterfront lifestyle with the acquisition of this magnificent 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment, stunningly situated within the fully-secure CeVue complex, located just 100 metres to the beach and right in the heart of Scarborough's $100m upgrade.
The complex's safe state-of-the art entry also affords handy access to two under-cover garage parking bays, a storeroom and leisure facilities, including a sparkling blue swimming pool with a terrace, change room and a clubhouse with flat-screen television, a fully-equipped kitchen and barbecue amenities for entertaining family and friends - all surrounded by renovated and manicured gardens.
Polished timber floorboards warm the open-plan living and dining areas, either side of a flawless Chef's gourmet kitchen with top-quality Miele appliances, crisp Essa stone bench tops and impressive glass splashbacks that complement the sleek cabinetry on offer. Outdoor access to a massive 118sqm (approx.) garden terrace allows for easy entertaining to the most picturesque of 180-degree panoramic beach and ocean backdrops.
The sumptuous master bedroom suite boasts a huge walk-in wardrobe, a five-star ensuite with a separate bath tub, shower, toilet and twin vanities and is also afforded access to the spacious terrace and all-encompassing view. One of the minor bedroom's balconies overlooks the common pool area, whilst both of the remaining rooms have built-in robes and are within touching distance of the stylish main bathroom and its spare shower.
Dare to dream and indulge is a healthy coastal lifestyle, literally footsteps from cafes, restaurants, shopping, the grass foreshore and more. This sensational first-floor property won't last long!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Quality Miele European kitchen appliances - including an oven, microwave oven, a range hood, integrated dishwasher and a 900mm gas cook top
- Quality fittings throughout
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Electric hot water system
- Feature down lighting throughout
- Shadow line cornices
- Secure A/V intercom system
- Secure access into building
- Plans in place to transform the precinct into the ultimate beachfront destination with new cafes, restaurants and shops, a water fun park, playground and sports park, surf beach park and upgrades to the amphitheatre
For more information, please contact Nathan Burbridge on 0408 950 629 or Jared Dimbleby on 0413 974 929.
Last updated: 07:17PM on Apr 3rd 2017