19 Avoca Street,
Beachside Home just metres to BeachOpen Home is NSW DST
Family beachside living
This beautifully presented home is located in a quiet beachside street less than 150m to the beach, cycling tracks and only a short stroll to restaurants and shops at Salt Village. Featuring five bedrooms, two bathrooms and powder room, large home office and expansive living areas, there is plenty of room for the whole family to embrace a superb coastal lifestyle.
Features of the property include:
* Open plan design on lower level with easy-care polished concrete flooring
* Five generous sized bedrooms and separate home office
* Large north-facing master with stylish ensuite and spa bath.
* Well-equipped kitchen with natural stone bench tops, waterfall edge breakfast bar, gas cook top
* Bosch appliances with built-in convection oven, soft-close drawers and walk-in pantry
* North-facing covered alfresco area overlooking sparkling 12.5m lap pool and low maintenance yard
* Large light-filled living area on upper level with beautiful polished Blackbutt timber floors
* Air-conditioning in both living areas and ceiling fans throughout
* Solar power and solar hot water
* 3000ltr water tank
* Ample storage options including an over-sized double garage with built-in cupboards.
Only 15 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport and 35 minutes to Byron Bay, this exceptional property presents the perfect opportunity to secure a prime beachside lifestyle with nothing to do but move in and enjoy.