19 Boambillee Avenue,
Superb Family Home On 1,003sqm (Approx.) With Sunny PoolSuperbly designed in harmony with its leafy surrounds, this three-level family residence is set in a blue-chip enclave footsteps to the harbour foreshore on Vaucluse Bay, 200m to Vaucluse House parklands and 280m to Parsley Bay park and beach. Wonderfully private and peaceful, the house stands on a dual access 1003sqm (approx.) parcel of land with sunny pool, sundrenched gardens, separate home office, 2 garages and rear frontage on Fitzwilliam Road.
Tailor made for family living and entertaining with custom interiors by Arent & Pyke, the five-bedroom home has an easy flowing layout with all major rooms extending to terraces, outdoor entertaining areas and private gardens designed by Garden Life. Capturing leafy vistas, harbour cameos and glimpses to CBD skyline from its elevated position with sunny NW aspect, the house has a versatile layout featuring multiple living areas and a spacious lower level ideal for guests, teenagers or live-in staff.
The wide entry hall flows to large living room, dining room (featured in Australian House & Garden magazine's Top 50 Rooms), family living/dining, Caesarstone/Miele gas kitchen, laundry, powder room and huge master suite with bespoke dressing room and ensuite. Upstairs are 3 large bedrooms and main bathroom. On the lower level are rumpus/media area, 5th bedroom (w ensuite), wine cellar/storeroom and direct access to a double garage. The separate home office and second garage have access from Fitzwilliam Road.
Additional features include custom joinery, ducted r/c air-con, gas fireplaces, high ceilings, polished timber floors, plush carpet, leadlight windows, plantation shutters, glass louvres, bespoke blinds/curtains, ceiling fans, skylights, gas bbq bayonet and garden storeroom. Prestigious harbourside position close to Nielsen Park, Vaucluse House Tearooms and Vaucluse shopping village.
- Wide alfresco terraces with sundrenched NW aspect
- Sunny pool, landscaped gardens by Garden Life
- Custom appointed interiors by Arent & Pkye designers
- Wide entrance hall with designer pendant light fitting
- Living area with gas fireplace, custom joinery, balcony
- Dining room (with Fornasetti wallpaper) flows to terraces
- Family living & dining opens to alfresco area & garden
- Modern open-plan kitchen w timber breakfast bench
- Miele wall oven, gas cooktop, stainless steel dishwasher
- Main king-size bedroom w bespoke dressing room & ensuite
- Ensuite with twin vanity, bath, separate shower, marble finishes
- 3 more double bedrooms (upstairs) each w b/in wardrobe,
b/in desk/shelving, ceiling fan and glass doors to terrace
- Upstairs bathroom w bath & shower; powder room (entry level)
- Lower level rumpus/media/living area w gas fireplace
- 5th bedroom (lower level) w b/ins, ensuite & separate entry
- Sandstone walled walk-in wine cellar and storeroom
- Laundry w washtub & b/in storage; garden storeroom
- Home office w steel framed glass doors to timber deck
- Custom joinery, blinds & curtains; plantation shutters
- Ducted r/c air-con; gas fireplaces; alarm system
- High ceilings; polished timber floors; glass louvres
- Remote-controlled 2-car garage with internal access
- Second single garage accessed from Fitzwilliam Road
- Footsteps via pedestrian path to Vaucluse Bay foreshore
- Short walk to Parsley Bay park/beach and Nielsen Park
- Moments to Vaucluse House Tearooms and parklands
- Minutes to harbourside parks, beaches and bus transport