House for sale
19 Brindabella Quay,
Trinity Park, QLD
4 3 3
FNQ Hot Buy $1,450,000
Contemporary Canal Front GrandeurThis architectural waterfront masterpiece offers unrivalled canal front living of the highest calibre. Meticulous in design, this spectacular abode with deepwater ocean access boasts an perfect 15.91 meter water frontage deserving your inspection.
Luxury living at its finest, the home has been designed to capture the coastal breezes and maximise the expansive water views. Extensive floor to ceiling glass creates an ambience of effortless sophistication and infuses the home with abundant natural light.
Expansive decks flow from the saltwater sparkling pool and spa to envelop the home down to the water edge. Complimented by the perfect option for relaxed alfresco dining on a small or grand scale.
The spacious designer kitchen with quality appliances forms the centrepiece of the home. Overlooking the superb open plan living zone with glistening water views offering a seamless connection from the outdoors to the sanctuary within.
The upper level is designated to 3 bedrooms including decadent Master retreat showcasing the incredible water views. A luxurious ensuite complete with "Flintstone bath", walk-in robe, complete the ensemble.
An absolute waterfront sanctuary boasting your own private 8 mtr pontoon in the highly sought after Bluewater Harbour deepwater precinct.
Offering a definite style with the creative use of steel and glass ensuring plenty of natural light and cross breezes.
What we love ;
- Formal entrance with high set glass doors and floor to ceiling windows offering an unmistakable Wow feeling
- CBus electrical system throughout with touch screen in master bedroom.
- Italian tiles throughout.
- Guest room and bathroom on lower level offering seclusion
- Purpose built wet area storage for the sports or boating enthusiasts
- Stylish kitchen with direct access to the poolside dining and lounge area which is capitalized on all year round
- Master bedroom with sweeping views of the water plus the added touch of a perfectly positioned mountain range as your backdrop
- Roof louvered turrets for natural cooling ventilation.
- R 1.5 insulation under roof and all internal cavity walls are insulated with thermal insulation.
- Spa and pool lights within lap pool.
- Vantage aluminum by-fold doors, full height. Note high glass on void lounge area is self cleaning glass as in all new sky scrapper towers.
- Fully ducted air-conditioning system - Fujitsu 22 Kilo Watt - for lounge, entry, void and kitchen with slim line linear bar grilles.
- Multi head ducted system - Daikin 17.5 Kilo Watt Inverter - for 4 bedrooms and office - note master bedroom has 24,000 BTU unit for fast cooling. Keep in mind insulation walls and roof which provide power saving to keep separate rooms individually cooled with little cooling loss.
The home is designed by Architect Michael Ferris, and Built by John Pecl Master Builder - winner of the HIA Award for 'Best Use Of Steel'. All iron work one off original design by Elephantus.
Contact Nathan shingles today for your own private inspection or follow the listing for open times.
Last updated: 10:56AM on Feb 16th 2019