House for sale
19 Chelmsford Street,
Williamstown North, VIC
3 2 5
STUNNING HOME/WAREHOUSE ON 1012M2 - WORK, LIVE & PLAY AT HOME!Magnificent 2 Story concrete panel/zincalume commercial property with offices, warehouse and 3 bedroom residence. Ideal for those wanting to work and live on the same premises with separate entrances for home, warehouse and offices.
Features of the residence:
- Stunning entrance with huge feature chandelier
- Master bedroom is en-suite with spa bath and separate shower.
- Huge fully fitted out walk in-robe
- Second bedroom has built in cupboards
- Third bedroom has built in cupboards and sky light.
- European style laundry cupboard
- Quality wooden (Australian Eucalyptus) flooring throughout the house, except for the wet areas which are tiled.
- Huge entertainerâ€™s kitchen with high quality work benches, island bench and European style gas stove with electric oven. Endless cupboard space. Huge pantry. Appliance cupboard.
- Very large, light-filled lounge room with air conditioning.
- Triple and Double glass sliding doors to the West balcony.
- Extra high ceilings throughout the house.
- Built-in corridor cupboard.
- Brand new high quality outdoor living space; with substantial veranda and fabric roller blinds.
- City views from the East balcony.
- The area is very quiet, no noisy neighbors at night.
- The whole property is very secure with automatic gate and fully fenced.
- Separate entrance to the private residence.
- There are 6 separate rooms/offices, all fitted out with data and phone points
- The space is suitable for mixed uses.
- Menâ€™s and Ladiesâ€™ toilets
- Connected to warehouse but separate entrance from the private residence.
- Extra high ceilings
- Extra wide doors
- Heating and cooling
- Window coverings
- Polished concrete floors
- Sink/taps in work room
- Clean high span warehouse with container height roller door.
- Sealed concrete floors
- Phone and data point
- 2 large water tanks, water is used for the toilets
- 2 large gas tanks (hired)
- Ample on-site parking, including undercroft parking
- Large outside work room (can be dismantled if required)
- Concrete driveway.
- Easy maintenance, fully established gardens
- Reticulation installed
- Automatic gate
This magnificent Residential/Commercial property with stunning home, was built in 2012 by Kaspa Builders, accommodating both home and work.
- Warehouse 470m2
- Offices 118m2
- Residence 181m2
- East Balcony 45m2
- West Balcony 30m2
- Land Size: 1012m2
- Zoned: Industrial 1
Do you like the idea of â€˜warehouseâ€™ living but dread the thought of a dark and dingy place without outdoor areas?
This light filled residence is fully connected with the outdoors by way of two large balconies running around the outside of the living area.
When you enter the stunning entrance, walk up the beautiful wooden staircase and turn the corner to walk into the huge living space youâ€™ll be very pleasantly surprised. When you then turn around to look behind you, you wonâ€™t believe the size of the kitchen.
This 3 bedroom apartment is bigger than many a house, has loads of outdoor living space, is filled with light and finished to the highest standards.
If you are a business owner, like the idea of having work close-by but want it to be separate, this is your place. With loads of space all around you, a very quiet area (occasional work going on next door), very close to Williamstown shops, across the road from a beautiful wetlands park and easy access to the freeway this is the perfect location to settle down.
If instead you need lots of office space, the whole of the upstairs area can be used as such, with a large board/meeting room and the bedrooms easily converted to individual offices.
The builder is Kaspa Builders, well known in the area for their meticulous attention to detail and the high quality finishes they use. The building is solid as a rock, complies with all council laws regarding safety and has full council approval for the residence. All original drawings etc available on request.
Enquire today to find out more.
Last updated: 02:57PM on Jan 4th 2017