House for sale
19 Cooke Road,
4 2 5
Price by Negotiation
'BIMBADEEN' IS YOUR ESCAPE TO THE COUNTRYBIMBADEEN translates as Place with Views, and this much-loved property delivers endless views and every other feature to make your escape to the country both memorable and the easiest decision you will make.
This spacious, modern and architecturally-designed home is only three-and-a-half years' old set on a landscaped 5,947m2 block, in a quiet semi-rural location with spectacular views. With a north south aspect this beautiful home is only 10 minutes from Maleny, 40 minutes to the Sunshine Coast and one and a half hours to Brisbane.
As you enter the spacious living area you immediately feel the quality of this designer built home and the space that is delivered with 9ft ceilings, raked roof lines and over 330m2 of living.
This spectacular property features:
- Solid spotted gum timber floors throughout the living and dining areas.
- Regency Vancouver wood burner set beautifully on a slate hearth.
- Designer kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops across all of the expansive workspaces.
- Huge island bench with breakfast bar, five burner gas cook top, wall oven, dishwasher and large fridge space with water connection.
- The living area is strategically in the centre of the home and separates the study and master bedroom suite from the other bedrooms.
- Master bedroom features a large walk-in robe and en suite.
- Extra-large hallway and cavity door create space and privacy for the 3 additional bedrooms, large bathroom and powder room.
- The two stunning bathrooms include stone benchtops, semi frameless shower screens, over mirror lighting and Tastic exhaust and heat units.
- The entertainer is spoilt for choice with the fully enclosed north facing deck, covered front deck with southerly aspect, the covered BBQ entertaining area or the gorgeous fire pit set within an amphitheatre of Glass House Mountain boulders.
- The bitumen sealed driveway services the double lock up garage with secure store room, additional parking space and both sheds.
- Energy provided by the 21 panel 6kwh domestic solar system with Fronius Inverter which can be remotely monitored and easily connected to battery storage in the future.
- Insulation throughout the ceiling, external walls and additional sound screen batts into the main bathroom walls.
- 6.5 star energy rating makes this home a breeze to cool and heat through all weather conditions.
- In addition to the fireplace there is an 8kW and 2.4kW Fujitsu inverter split system reverse cycle air conditioning units.
- Loads of storage with large linen cupboard in hallway, two separate storerooms in spacious laundry and large storeroom in the double garage.
- Dual gas hot water units service both ends of the home to ensure water efficiency.
- Over 58,000 litres of filtered water storage services the home from 3 large water tanks.
- Two additional sheds both with power and sensor lights are perfect for the home workshop and garden enthusiast. The first is 6.5m x 6m, fitted with a double roller door and the second is 3.2m x 6m with attached carport.
- Landscaped grounds offer an eclectic variety of fruit trees, natives and exotic plants thoughtfully planted throughout the property.
- The kitchen garden is waiting for the chef to plant the next seasonal harvest and is just steps away from the designer kitchen.
- The breezeway at the western end of the home provides additional protection to the home and the perfect workspace for the kitchen garden.
- Five separate water tanks totalling over 10,500 litres supplies every corner of this thoughtfully laid out property.
Expect to be impressed by 'Bimbadeen'
Last updated: 03:03AM on Oct 22nd 2019