House for sale
19 Daintree Lane,
Port Macquarie, NSW
5 5 3
Auction 26th May, Rydges Hotel at 11am
Palatial Resort-Style Estate In Prestigious Coastal LocalePlease Note Pre-registration is required by 5pm Fridays to attend Open Homes
Contact Corrine 0409 468 773 or Adam 0422 788 879 to register
Established on a sun drenched beautifully landscaped estate in a closely held quiet lane in the much sought after Lighthouse Beach precinct of Port Macquarie this estate is genuinely unique and is arguably the most prestigious in the Hastings District.
This exceptional estate evokes the romance and luxury of old Hollywood glamour, interiors create a sense of drama, elegance and timeless grandeur with a unique layout perfectly configured for both family living and grand-scale entertaining. A true mansion comprising of 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, office, library, theatre room, cellar and its own au pair quarters, the residence boasts sweeping staircases, luxury swimming pool and unimaginable style at every turn.
This magnificent grand estate is set in a blue ribbon location, on the top of Lighthouse Beach, surrounded by idyllic beaches, prestigious schools and cosmopolitan villages.
Built with superb structural and design quality its architects have cleverly positioned it to maximise its extraordinary location to take advantage of the sun, the cooling breezes and remarkable views, which include the sparking blue waters of the nearby coast and the sweeping lines of crystal white surf as it rolls onto Lighthouse beach.
Few properties in Port Macquarie and surrounds offer the many incredible features we see here. This is your opportunity to own a part of this significant location with an eye well into the future, and to join the elite few who call this idyllic and exquisite location home.
Property statistics and features:
• Land freehold 3105sqm
• Total build coverage: 1063sqm 783sqm over 3 levels plus 280sqm external
• Accommodation: Five double bedrooms (including Guest or Au pair accommodation)
• Living: Two large lounges - formal and informal, formal dining, upstairs sitting ro
• Home Theatre, Office, Library, Gym, Wine Cellar
• Bathrooms: Five - 3 ensuites, family bathroom, guest bathroom opens to pool area
• Designer Kitchen: Butler's pantry, European appliances
• Extensive application of marble, granite in service areas with parquetry timber flooring
• Norseman Wood Burning Fireplace, Ducted Multi Zoned Reverse Cycle Air
• Extensive covered patio areas on all levels - perfect alfresco settings with views to all points of the compass
• Security alarm system, Cat 5 computer networking, multiple TV/satellite outlets, ducted vacuum
• Thermostat controlled solar heated saltwater pool & spa
• 3 car garaging lined with marine grade flooring, workshop plus 6x4 garden shed
Last updated: 09:19PM on Apr 23rd 2019