19 Dryden Street,
Perfect position for quiet, easy livingA pleasant walk to Canterbury train station and popular Maling Road shops and cafes, this well presented home is an ideal downsizer, offering serene, low-maintenance living across an easy single-level.
Warmed by an open fire in the spacious lounge and dining, enjoy the comfortable accommodation of 3 bedrooms (or 2 plus study), kitchen/living zone, main ensuite, separate laundry, rear deck and a pretty wrap-around courtyard garden with a paved seating area.
Near walking trails, parks and surrounded by excellent schools, both public and private, with easy access to Burke Road Camberwell, stroll to Canterbury Gardens, the Riversdale Road tram and the Middle Camberwell shops.
* 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom single-level home
* Lounge/dining with OFP, kitchen/living, rear deck
* Ducted heating and cooling plus multiple split systems
* Double auto garage and ample internal storage
* Landscaped and secure rear garden, perfect for pets
* An easy stroll to Maling Road Village cafes and the train
* Walk to bus, tram, parks, shops, public and private schools
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.19drydenstreetcanterbury.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 60/90 days