19 Edgar Street,
Full Brick Home in the Heart of EastwoodThis beautiful, updated Californian Bungalow retains all the qualities which make these homes sought after. One finds polished floorboards throughout, elegant bay windows, functional fireplaces, traditional corridor and a convenient, family orientated floor plan. A solid double brick construction. Extension to double storey, drawings is ready. (CDC certificate with easy)
The home is found in a quiet, tree lined street, minutes from Eastwood Shopping Centre. Downstairs is a separate residence, comprising a large, double bedroom with a modern en-suite and a large storage area. This downstairs has its own independent entry. The home which has been fully updated, comprises four bedrooms and four bathrooms. A low maintenance, established garden surrounds the home. A quiet, functional study area is found at the rear of the residence.
The circular driveway makes for ease of both entry and exit to its undercover parking. A tranquil, paved entertainment area sits at the rear of the home adjacent to the kitchen. The home sits on the high side of the street with a commanding aspect. There classic home remain in high demand due to their elegant appearance and livability. This home suits the larger family, seeking classic styling with a central, convenient location.
• 700 Metres walk to Eastwood Station and shops
• Majestic double brick home with circular driveway
• Formal lounge room, spacious dining area and study room
• Master bedroom with a large full bath en-suite
• Modern gas kitchen with stone bench top
• Easy care garden with a large entertaining area.
• Excellent high schools and Denistone East primary School catchment.