19 Gavan Street,
Light Filled Contemporary Home | SOLD AT AUCTIONBeautiful light filled contemporary home that is sophisticated, timeless and packed with outstanding features. From the impressive double storey entrance foyer, right through this elegant home the key elements of quality and space are highlighted.
Perfect for entertaining, the open plan kitchen, living and dining area on the lower level flows seamlessly out to the expansive deck, lawn and heated pool. This allows for the natural light and cool breezes to flood through, complimenting the light interiors.
This home sits within the the Oakleigh State School and Everton Park State High School catchments as well as located within close proximity to private secondary schools including Mt St Michael's College and Marist College Ashgrove. With the Banks Street Reserve within walking distance, this property is also located near local cafes, restaurants and shops
Key features of this home inlcude but are not limited to:
* 2 levels of air-conditioned living
* Enviable crisp and clean kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel appliances and built-in European microwave and Bosch coffee machine
* Light filled interior with direct access to a huge entertaining deck, inground pool and level backyard all connected by floor to ceiling bifolds that link all areas seamlessly.
* 4 bedrooms master has a luxurious ensuite and large walk-in robe.
* Home office/study located on the lower level.
* Rumpus room on the upper level.
* 2 car lock-up garage.
* Brilliant location in an exciting street showcasing some of the area's finest residences.
* East facing rear courtyard. Entire home benefits from breezes.
* Parkland at the end of the street and walking distance to Ashgrove's best schools.
Inspect this exceptionally beautiful, luxurious home this week.
Please contact either Hamish Bowman on 0410 044 463 or Alex Bowman on 0414 168 197 anytime for further information or to book a private inspection.