19 Hocking Avenue,
Generous family home with breathtaking district viewsHolding a premier Earlwood address, this large family home combines picturesque district views, generous proportions, and leafy outdoor entertaining areas. 'Bungulla' (high place) features an expansive tri-level design with multiple living spaces, five large bedrooms; including a teenager's retreat on the lower level, and updated kitchen with quality Smeg appliances. Perfectly suited to entertaining, there is a large covered alfresco dining area, leafy gardens, and a large gas-heated, salt water swimming pool. Additional features include ducted air conditioning, double lock up garage, two additional parking spaces, two bathrooms, guest powder room and ample storage. Conveniently located, this home is within easy distance of local schools, riverside parklands and a diverse range of local cafes, eateries and shops.
* Expansive, tri-level home ideally suited to family living and entertaining
* Versatile floorplan with an abundance of living space, formal lounge and dining
* Elevated position captures stunning views of the surrounding area
* Updated, well designed kitchen with quality Smeg appliances
* Five bedrooms, study, and teenager's retreat on the lower level
* Large covered alfresco dining area, gas heated salt water swimming pool
* Double lock up garage, ducted air conditioning, ample storage space
* Riverside parklands and recreation facilities within walking distance
* Premier address close to local schools, parklands, shops and cafes
Suburb Profile: Earlwood, 2206
Earlwood is known for its rich multicultural background and there are many attractions with vast parklands along the Cooks River, sporting facilities, fine delicatessens, quality schools and a relaxed suburban lifestyle. Adding to the area's popularity has been the recent increase in new cafes, wine bars and specialty stores that has given the surrounding area a hip, eclectic feel. Located just nine kilometres' south-west of Sydney's CBD, Earlwood also offers excellent convenience to the airport, southern suburbs and vibrant inner west life.
Joseph Karam 0423 908 844
Filippo DArrigo 0416 118 621
Raine&Horne Marrickville 02 9560 7599