19 Hotham Street,
Enlightened Williamstown CharmAn attractive light filled home from the Victorian era, this beautifully presented, character-filled and free-standing, 3 bedroom residence offers a flexible floorplan and untapped potential to promise an even brighter future in this blue ribbon location.
• Enriched by fine period detail, leadlight windows and Baltic pine floors, the home flows from the traditional to a modern kitchen / meals, informal living room and a more formal lounge room with fire place.
• Designed for seamless indoor-outdoor connection, the living room and kitchen look out to a paved undercover entertaining area.
• The main bedroom has robes, another fire place and a lovely bay window, whilst the third bedroom could readily serve as a formal dining room.
• A rear cottage offers potential as a studio / study or even another bedroom and also accommodates a carport with rear car access.
• Hydronic heating is another important enhancement to this warm, welcoming home of comfort.
• Just blocks from the waterfront as well as all the vibrant cafes, restaurants, shops and bars we love about Williamstown, this is a family-friendly location with considerable lifestyle benefits.