19 Knowlman Avenue,
SOLD BY DAVID BEVERIDGE & MICHAEL CRAWSHAW!!!East-side exclusivity, peace, privacy, family perfection!
A superlative east-side locale that is quiet and leafy yet just steps to the school, bus and rail is the perfect backdrop for this impressive family home. Aspected due north, interiors are bright and welcoming delivering multiple options for dining, relaxing and entertaining both inside and out. Versatility sits firmly at its heart with the choice of a 5th bedroom or home office, guest suite and a large triple garage providing the opportunity for a workshop or additional storage. The whole floor master is well suited to a home of this calibre with space for a study, a vast 6m wall of floor to ceiling storage and an ensuite. Nestled amongst beautifully landscaped lawns and gardens, it's a quick walk to Gordon East Public, Gordon rail, bus and the bustling village shops and cafes. The home is also within the Killara High School catchment.
* Killara High School catchment and moments walk to Gordon East PS
* Generous front lawns and gardens, sunny front verandah
* Timber floors, high ceilings with character cornice decoration
* Elegant formal lounge and dining, open plan living and dining
* Stone and gas kitchen, European appliances, breakfast bar
* Expansive covered rear terrace by the child-friendly lawns
* Option of four bedrooms plus a home office or five bedrooms
* Luxury whole floor master with ensuite, walls of robes, a/c and study
* Stylishly renovated main bathroom, ducted heating, skylights,
* Guest with adjoining bath/laundry, internal access triple garage.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.