19 Lisburn Street,
East Brisbane, QLD
SOLD BY NICK BOWENSIZE AND POTENTIAL PLUS.... ON 678sqm LMR
Presented to the market for the first time in 31 years is a home that exudes charm, grace and the elegance of a by-gone era; 19 Lisburn Street in East Brisbane features beautiful ornate ceilings, city views, archways, VJ's and leadlight windows. The home has evolved over the previous 31 years as the lives of the current owners too evolved... it now offers a wealth of opportunity in its search for a new owner.
Constantly sought and rarely found, this property has three self-contained living spaces, and is perched on a large, 678sqm parcel of land zoned Low Medium Density Residential; the property has many potential uses:
- Live upstairs in the original home, and have your teenage children (or in-laws) live downstairs in the self-contained space as the current owner has done previously
- Retain the 'cash cow' home at the front of the lot and built townhouses (STCA) in the large backyard which would fetch city views, and have their own driveway access alongside the homes garage
- There is also a self-contained portion of the home on the upper level which would work well as an escape for the student of the family, or a teenagers retreat with its own kitchenette, bathroom and direct access from the outside
- The backyard is accessible via dual driveways and can accommodate for the parking of 14 cars.
19 Lisburn Street has it all; the formal lounge and dining spaces, along with a large family-sized kitchen caters for the whole family and their guests, with masses of cupboard space, ample bench space, a large gas cook-top and island bench.
From the kitchen window and deck at the rear the outlook is very peaceful with an elevated aspect across green foliage of trees to the Brisbane City skyline.
The ground floor level requires very low maintenance with easy-to-keep-clean tiles throughout, VJ walls, a neutral colour scheme, a large rumpus room and full-size kitchen; again with gas cooking appliances. This level is also home to three generously sized study rooms, two of which have built-in robes. A front patio sitting area and rear under cover entertaining space allows further outdoor living options.
It's all about location, location:
- Bus stops at either end of the street (Stanley & Vulture Streets) – less than 240m
- Mowbray Park Ferry Terminal – 1.2km
- M3 Motorway on & off ramp into Brisbane CBD or to Gold Coast – 1.1km
- Princess Alexandra Hospital – 2.3km
- The Mater Hospital Brisbane & Lady Cilento Children's Hospital – 1.3km
- Coles Woolloongabba – 800m
- Woolworths Coorparoo – 2.2km
- Anglican Church Grammar School – 1.1km
- East Brisbane State School – 350m
- Coorparoo Secondary College – 1.4km
Whether you're in the search for a sizeable family home within walking distance to the Anglican Church Grammar School, a wise inner-city investment with future growth, or a possible development opportunity, 19 Lisburn Street East Brisbane is one HOT property not to be missed!
Contact Nick Bowen today to arrange your private inspection!