House for sale
19 Locksley Street,
5 3 7
Another Killara property Sold by Ari!
Prestige home in Killara's best address.Welcome to this impressive two storey full brick home nestled on 1,140 sqm flat land, within a 200 metre walk to the leafy Killara Train station. Designed by renowned North shore Architect 'John Brogan' in a "Stockbroker Tudor" design, the residence has a 33 metre wide frontage with Porte Cochere circular driveway and an auto double gated security entry with beautiful landscaped parterre gardens.
The style of the construction, land size, location, topography and accommodation makes this property rare and unique, adding to the exclusivity of owning this prestigious residence on Sydney's North Shore.
Upon entry through the portico you are greeted by a grand reception with formal dining and lounge both with their own open fireplaces. The family room opens to a sandstone-flagged outdoor BBQ / entertaining area and is beside an inviting swimming pool.
The eat-in kitchen has timber cabinetry and a preparation Island with gas cooktop. Furthermore, there is covered access to the laundry and lock-up garage with a separate media / rumpus area equally suited to a games room, gym or teenage retreat.
Upstairs accommodation comprises four over-sized bedrooms plus 5th bedroom/study, one bedroom has an additional sunny study area with three walls of windows.
'Killara Lawn tennis club' is next door and parks, shops, cafes and a bus to Killara High School (within School Catchment area) is within close proximity. Being this close to the station, private schools are easily accessible with Knox Grammar school (Boys), Ravenswood school for Girls, Pymble Ladies College, Newington College (Boys prep), Sydney Grammar School (Boys Prep) and Abbotsleigh (Private Girls School), just to name a few.
* 5 bedrooms, study, 3 bathrooms, 2 powder rooms. One of the bedrooms with study area
* Formal lounge and banquet dining rooms have open fire places.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning, Ducted air conditioning system upstairs. Alarm.
* Large family room with open fire place leads to casual entertaining BBQ area and sparkling in-ground pool
* Gourmet kitchen with an adjoining casual dining or breakfast area, separate study/utility room
* Rumpus room/self-contained studio with bathroom: ideal teenagers retreat/in-law accommodation or home theatre with separate entry
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information contained in this publication but does not constitute any representation by the publishers, vendors or real estate agent interested parties must rely on their own enquiry.
Last updated: 06:25PM on Aug 18th 2017