19 Mount Henry Road,
Salter Point, WA
Sleek Style and SophisticationBuilt by award-winning builder Webb Brown-Neaves, this property exudes a timeless, luxurious style, and offers an impressive amount of space. The design borrows the best bits of heritage architecture (soaring pitched ceilings, grand proportions, deep cornicing) and executes these in the most contemporary way. The appeal is instant and everlasting there's a tangible sense of quality, and a beautiful flow throughout.
The outdoor areas set the scene for year-round entertaining, without demanding any arduous maintenance. The location puts you in the heart of this wonderful family-oriented neighbourhood a short walk from the river, schools, shops, library and cafes. Zipping down the freeway, without a single traffic light on the way, you can be in the CBD within 7 minutes outside peak times.
One of the home's special features is the clever floor plan, which puts the heart and soul of the house downstairs the master suite, the main indoor-outdoor living zones, and the theatre/study/play room are all on the ground level. The kitchen has pride of place, and features a large island bench that overlooks the living areas.
Gliding up the stairs, you'll find a haven for children (or guests). There are 3 large bedrooms, as well as the main bathroom, and a sitting room that opens to a beautiful balcony. The home's layout is very flexible, offering 3 living spaces in total, which could be repurposed in a number of ways to serve your needs.
- 4 Bedrooms & 2 beautiful bathrooms
- Master has ensuite & walk-in robe
- Theatre fitted with surround sound
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Gas bayonet for heating in living zone
- Interior freshly painted a year ago
- New carpets & blinds a year ago
- Polished Blackbutt flooring
- Stainless steel appliances (including a Miele dishwasher)
- NBN high-speed internet
- Security alarm system (motion censored)
- Fruit trees, low maintenance gardens
- Double lock up garage
- Storeroom under staircase
- Exterior storeroom
- Built in 2004 & beautifully presented
- Award-winning builder Webb Brown-Neaves
500m to Manning Primary School
600m to Manning Library
750m to Canning River & foreshore parklands
750m to Freeway ramps
800m to shops, cafes & library
1km to Aquinas College (12 min walk)
6km to Garden City (10 min drive)
8km to Perth CBD (7 min drive!)