House for sale
19 North Quay,
Biggera Waters, QLD
5 2 5
4yo Modern house with space for all the toys. Boats, Caravans, Jetskis, Cars, Motorbike.This amazing West facing family home built in 2011, comes with 32* metres of prime water frontage, a 12* metre fully-serviced super pontoon with twin jet-ski and single boat roller-docks. This architecturally designed, waterfront residence offers a unique combination of contemporary living.
This luxurious 5 bedroom house offers following features:
- Open-plan design allows for seamless entertaining and everyday living while taking full advantage of the tranquil water views.
- Fully appointed kitchen boasts top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances as well as stone benchtops, soft close drawers in two-pac finish and a walk-in pantry.
- Large glass and aluminium, bi-fold doors open to an expansive alfresco area complete with an outdoor kitchen with built-in three burner barbecue overlooking the sparkling, in-ground pool which boasts a waterfall feature and led lighting.
- For all the movie buffs at back side, you will find a complete home cinema with Epson projector and full-size screen, and surround sound audio system.
- The spacious guest bedroomon the lower level, home office and powder room as well as a unique, triple lock-up garage with extra deep 8.5* metre double bay with automatic, extra-height, panelift door and built-in workshop with storage cupboards.
- There is also a drive-thru garage with a large concreted area for storage of a caravan, boat, jetski, trailer or extra cars...
- Upstairs with huge master retreat with large walk-in, fitted wardrobe, and ensuite including twin basins, spa bath and walk-in shower as well as three additional bedrooms, most with water views and their own robes.
- 3.0* kilowatt solar power system and a 5000* litre rainwater tank.
- Security alarm, security gate and guest entry intercom for peace of mind
- Fully-ducted air conditioning for year round comfort and vaccumaid cleaning systema
- An abundance of storage throughout the home and also under the pool deck outside
Council Rates: $2,692 p.a. approx
Water Rates: $1,986 p.a. approx
'Water Frontage: 32m approx
This spacious house situated on the 779m2* block and it’s in a quiet cul-de-sac street, on one of Harbour Quays' exclusive island precincts. It offering the best location of Harbour Quays, and it’s just minutes from the community-driven hub of Biggera Waters, Harbour town shopping centre, restaurants, park facilities and the Gold Coasts famous Broadwater lifestyle location.
For more information or to book an inspection, please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
Last updated: 01:03AM on Apr 24th 2016