House for sale
19 Peebles Road,
4 3 2
New To Market
OPEN HOME: SATURDAY 3:00PM to 4:00PMLUXURY - SPACE - QUALITY AND THE MOST AMAZING SUNSETS ON NEAR 2 ACRES
Perfectly fusing classical features with contemporary design this exceptional residence located at 19 Peebles Road, Fiddletown, provides relaxed family living and entertaining with elegance and sophistication. Combining the perfect blend of light and space the home enjoys a sunny northerly aspect with extensive mountain views and the most amazing sunsets on 7165 m2 (near 2 acres).
- Generously free flowing and versatile floor plan offering a selection or casual / formal living and entertaining spaces
- Modern interiors including high ceiling, feature convict brick walls and quality fixtures / finishes throughout
- Classic "Danta" Timber kitchen with European appliances / granite stone tops
- All double bedrooms - 2 with ensuites
- Wrap around veranda which incorporates the alfresco entertaining facilities and overlooks the resort style in ground pool
- 2 Car Garage plus a separate 11 m x 8.7m Shed / Work Shop with a 6.6 x 3.6m Mezzanine - Ideal for tradesperson / hobbyist or collector
- Established easy care grounds and gardens, usable acreage plus dam
"A Hidden Gem" of a location offering Country Life Style/Community and Tranquillity. All only minutes walk to Northholm Grammar with easy access to Hornsby and Castle Hill centres and less than an hour from the city CBD.
You can enjoy the most amazing sunsets every day!
4 double sized bedrooms, two with ensuites - all with built in / walk-in robes, Classic “Danta” Timber kitchen with European appliances / granite stone tops, Formal Lounge room feature brick wall made from convict bricks and open fire (Jetmaster), Dining, Family, Media and Rumpus / Billiard Rooms - Slow combustion fireplace in kitchen / family room
2 Car Garage plus workshop - auto doors, Separate 11 m x 8.7m Shed / Work Shop, Mezzanine 6.6 x 3.6m
Outdoor Entertaining Facilities / Grounds
Resort Style In ground salt water pool - provision for heating, Extensive terraced / decking, Covered outdoor entertaining facility including BBQ, Outdoor kitchen and Therapeutic Spa, Near 2 Acres (7165 m2), Established easy care grounds and gardens, usable acreage plus dam
Services / Security
Power, Phone, Internet, HD Foxtel Installed, Ducted Air conditioning / 2 Units / 4 zones, 50,000 litre (approx.) water storage over 3 tanks, LPG Gas - bayonet fittings to lounge, family and billiard rooms, Multi Zoned Alarm System, Automatic Gates
Construction / Special Features
Brick veneer construction, High quality fixtures and fittings throughout, Bricks - reclaimed sandstock bricks from decommissioned Muswellbrook brickworks, High Ceilings, Internal feature sandstock brick walls
Last updated: 04:35PM on Jun 20th 2018