19 Robert Donald Heights,
Pristine Hilltop Yallingup RetreatPerched on the most elevated ridge of Millbrook Farm, 19 Robert Donald Heights, Yallingup is truly an inspirational place to relax, rest and revitalize your soul.
This spectacular property enjoys captivating views over Gunyulgup Valley and offers a solar passive 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom designed residence, a plethora of exceptional features all set amongst the picturesque countryside of Yallingup hills.
Relax and unwind by the fireplace and enjoy the passing winter storms, endless valley rainbows, classic west coast sunsets and the ever present native wildlife that thrives amongst this amazing natural landscape. A beautifully constructed home by Blue Water Building Co and past MBA Award Winning Residence finished to the highest of standards and attention to detail, complimented with a contemporary light filled palette.
Undoubtedly the Dress Circle of Yallingup Hills where chances to buy rarely become available. Please contact Tony Farris on 0417 951 838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and viewing times, full information brief below.
Residence and interior features include:
• 2011 Blue Water Building Co.
• 2011 MBA Award Winning residence
• 4 bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms
• Gorgeous open plan living overlooking Millbrook Farm and Gunyulgup Valley
• Expansive northern orientated decked entertaining / poolside area
• Second lounge / snug theatre room with wall mounted TV and built in cabinetry
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout residence
• Masterchef gourmet kitchen with Caesar stone tops, Miele appliances, Fisher Paykel twin integrated dishwashers, two pac designer soft closing cabinetry, plumbed fresh rainwater fridge recess, extra stone island with built in storage and open wine rack, walk in pantry space
• Luxurious bathrooms and guest power room with Travertine styled tiling, crisp white floor to ceiling tiling, heated towel rails, heat lamps, glass shower recess's, Caesar stone vanities, beveled vanity full length mirrors and high quality tapware and fittings
• Private bedroom suites, master bedroom with fitted walk in robe, all with cross breeze windows and walk in / built in slider robes
• Sealed laundry area with long sliding linen recess plus extra residence walk in linen zone
• Classic solid tuart timber floors throughout
• Handcrafted solid jarrah timber internal doors
• White roller blinds and venetian blinds throughout.
• LED lighting throughout
• Honeywell security system
• Jarrahdale fireplace
Property exterior extras include:
• Secure remote double garage with internal entry
• 2 x 247,000 litre colorbond rainwater tanks (approx)
• 50,000 litre solar heated swimming Magna-pool
• Marine grade steel balustrade with glass infills
• Sealed pool equipment bay located under residence
• 6m x 3m colorbond workshop
• Sealed asphalt bitumen driveway and parking space
• Hot and cold outdoor shower for the after beach rinse off
• Genset petrol generator off grid house connection if required
• Secure gated, landscaped fenced property grounds perfect for the youngsters or pets
• Reticulation system in place for a selection of property grounds
• 2 x wall integrated Rinnai Infinity instant gas hot water units
• 1.6kw solar system
• Netted orchard with maturing fruit trees
Property location and land attributes:
Prime 1.04ha (10,427sqm) property holding on Millbrook Farm
Without question Yallingup's premier lifestyle address
Ultra quiet location amongst natural surrounds
Sweeping views over Gunyulgup Valley to Naturaliste Ridge
Beautiful natural balance of open space, native timbers and grass trees.
5mins to Yallingup and Smiths Beach
10mins to Dunsborough town centre
25mins to Gracetown
45mins to Margaret River
2.5 hours to Perth