House for sale
19 Spitz Avenue,
3 2 1
SOLD by Chuck Lee in 2016
Another outstanding result in 2016!! ..$1,350,000Stylish home sets a new benchmark for single family residences in Newington.
Luxury Living Awaits In Newington
Bathed in natural light, this stylishly presented three bedroom home sets a new benchmark for single family residences in Newington. The open floor plan and beautifully landscaped gardens deliver a sense of belonging from the moment you enter.
Superb attention to detail and an emphasis on quality finishes provides the home with a sophisticated design for the discerning buyer. Floor to ceiling windows and glass sliding doors link informal and formal living areas to an expansive alfresco area complete with retractable awning, timber built in seating and tranquil tropical gardens.
* ILVE/Miele stainless steel appliances including integrated microwave and entertainer's refrigerator
* Daikin ducted air conditioning and gas heating
* Resort style landscaped gardens with fish pond water feature
* Plantation shutters complement each room and assist in reducing energy costs
* Stylish ceiling fans in all bedrooms offer air circulation benefits year-round
* Private outdoor living space with timber seating areas for informal entertaining
* Two well-appointed bathrooms and upgraded powder room
* Upper level study or media area unique to other homes
* Modern energy efficient light fittings enhance internal areas
* Recently painted with designer neutral colour scheme
Peacefully set in a sought-after location in Newington, the home is conveniently located to shops, the highly-rated local public school, bus to rail and ferry and the award-winning sporting facilities of Sydney Olympic Park. Nothing to spend and no detail overlooked, just move in and enjoy!
Last updated: 11:43AM on Apr 22nd 2016