House for sale
19 St Ives Loop,
5 3 2
Live The Dream!Phone for Private Inspection.
Occupying a prime position on a spacious 734sqm (approx.) block in one of Northshore Estate’s most sought-after pockets across from the beautiful Whitfords Beach and its crystal-clear Indian Ocean waters, this impressively-renovated and cleverly-extended 5 bedroom 3 bathroom tri-level family home offers quality modern living - of an exceptional low-maintenance variety. The lovely inland and ocean views from the top floor are simply an added bonus!
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME:
• The versatile upper-level retreat/5th bed extension boasts split-system air-conditioning, easy-care flooring, the best vista in the house and can easily be converted into a fifth bedroom or teenager’s retreat, depending on your personal needs
• The middle floor doubles a “parent’s retreat” with its own living room, a balcony and a sumptuous master-bedroom suite – complete with low-maintenance flooring, a ceiling fan, balcony access, a huge fitted walk-in dressing room with extra wraparound storage space and a magnificent new fully-tiled quality ensuite bathroom with a rain shower, free-standing bathtub, twin stone vanities and W.C.
• Formal dining room off the entry, overlooking a sunken formal lounge with splendid views of the trickling side-garden water feature
• Revamped open-plan kitchen and casual meals area with quality tiled floors, an island bench, double sinks, a double pantry, an integrated microwave, a Whirlpool oven, an Electrolux five-burner gas cooktop, a Whirlpool dishwasher, sparkling stone tops and splashbacks and access out to an enclosed pitched alfresco entertaining area
• Bi-folding doors seamlessly extend the alfresco to the rear where a massive shimmering below-ground solar-heated swimming pool is overlooked by a covered poolside daybed area and a separate entertaining gazebo – a dream private outdoor setting that most would envy
• A gorgeous French door reveals a spacious sunken family/theatre room with carpet, high ceilings and stylish light fittings
• A tiled activity/music room with three stunning sky windows separates the minor sleeping quarters from a study – or home office – with easy-care flooring
• Double-sized 2nd downstairs bedroom with double French doors leading into the activity room, built-in robes and a sky window of its own
• 3rd lower-level bedroom with BIR’s, stylish light fittings, pool views and feature white plantation window shutters
• Main downstairs bathroom with a separate bathtub, a shower, stone vanity and white plantation shutters
• Separate 4th or “guest” bedroom suite with a WIR and a private ensuite bathroom
• Remote-controlled double garage with mezzanine storage, plus a lockable hidden 'wine' room - doubling up as either a studio or games room with timber flooring
• Separate toilet off laundry
• Under-stair storage off foyer
• Double linen press on ground floor
• Gas-bayonet heating
• Double-door entrance
• Feature high skirting boards
• Security-alarm system
• Foxtel connectivity
• Gas hot-water system
• Front-garden water feature
• Aggregate driveway with ample parking space for your boat and more
• Originally built in 1987
WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS:
• Enjoy living opposite a path that leads you directly to the beach, whilst the Northshore Country Club and its tennis courts are only just around the corner. A plethora of local parklands also lie within a very close proximity, as does the new-look Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre (1.8km), St Mark’s Anglican Community School (1.7km), Mullaloo Beach and the Mullaloo Beach Hotel (2.1km), whilst the likes of Whitfords Station (5.4km) for public transport off the freeway, Craigie Leisure Centre, public schools, Hillarys Boat Harbour and more are just a short drive away in their own right.
Last updated: 01:10PM on Nov 21st 2018