House for sale
19 Traminer Drive,
Mount Martha, VIC
4 2 4
THE BIG ENTERTAINER!Showcasing a spacious design, this immaculate Mt Martha residence on 1031*sqm (approx.) is a haven for family living. The light-filled interior features stunning Jarrah timber floors, plantation shutters and stone benchtops throughout. Highlights include three generous living zones and an entertaining space overlooking a solar-heated, salt-water pool.
The chef's kitchen boasts a walk-in pantry, central island and quality stainless-steel appliances. A family room with built-in bar and rumpus room flow onto a covered alfresco deck complete with an outdoor kitchen, electric blinds and ceiling fan. The swimming pool and surrounding landscaped gardens are reminiscent of a private oasis, while a double shed is the ideal man cave' or workshop.
The stylish master suite includes a walk-in-robe plus en suite with a double vanity and soaker tub. The central bathroom also contains a bath and is shared by three further bedrooms with built-in robes.
Connected to the NBN, the property includes gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, alarm system and secure front entry. There is also 10,000-litre and 3000-litre water tanks, solar hot water, a remote double garage and side access for a boat/trailer.
Offering easy access to Bentons Square Shopping Centre, schools, parks and Peninsula Link, this as-new property is ready for you to enjoy.
- 1031sqm* block
- 30* squares of living
- Year built: 2012
- Gas ducted heating & evaporative cooling
- Chef's kitchen with walk-in pantry & stainless-steel appliances
- Entertaining area with outdoor kitchen & electric blinds
- 3 generous living zones
- 4 bedrooms plus study
- Stone benchtops, Jarrah timber floors & plantation shutters
- Master suite with WIR plus en suite with soaker tub
- Solar-heated, salt-water swimming pool
- Double shed plus side access for boat/trailer
- Remote double garage
- Alarm system & secure front entry
- 10,000L & 3000L water tanks
All measurements and dimensions are approximate*
Contact Paul Brown 0468 994 493
Last updated: 05:05PM on Aug 21st 2018