House for sale
19 Vaggelas Crescent,
Biggera Waters, QLD
4 4 6
NORTH FACING WATERFRONT FAMILY HOMEThis double storey family home was renovated in 2012 and has a wonderful north aspect to water. Located in one of the best streets in the up and coming suburb of Biggera Waters this home offers a lot of value for the astute buyer looking at entry level renovated waterfront homes. Situated in a great location and only 4 minutes to the Broadwater by boat, it is also close to local shopping centres and schools. The vendor wants this property sold and will consider all reasonable offers.
Features of this property are:
* Approx. 40 feet of North Facing water frontage
* Boat ramp with electric winch and pontoon
* Three Living areas
* Master bedroom complete with ensuite and built in cupboards and large balcony
* Teenage retreat on first floor
* Home office overlooking canal with large balcony
* All bathrooms with double vanities and floor to ceiling tiles
* Renovated open plan kitchen with 50mm Caesar stone bench tops and slow close cabinetry
* Kitchen is complete with quality appliances, including gas cooktop and plumbing for water fridge
* First floor has hardwood polished timber floors
* Large Laundry with good storage
* Multi - purpose room that could be used for pool table, home business or downstairs guest bedroom with its own ensuite. This room also has its own separate entry.
* Outdoor kitchen complete with stainless steel BBQ and covered entertainment area
* Multiple outdoor entertainment areas including poolside and waterside
* Extensive off street secure carparking (up to 6 cars) with large oversized drive thru garage and carport. There is also parking for a camper trailer, or boat.
* Extensive storage including garden sheds and additional storage on side of house
* 5 KW solar power system
* Solar Hot water system
If you have been looking for a large family waterfront home that faces north that you can move straight into, you must inspect this property. The vendor is not testing the market and does want this property sold. To inspect this property please call Leo 0414 810 495
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Last updated: 02:59PM on Jun 20th 2018