House for sale
19 Wolsey Parade,
4 2 2
Family home on 600m2 with Bay viewsThis beautiful Queenslander represents timeless elegance with a commanding presence on the crest of Carlton Terrace and Wolsey Parade and panoramic views of Moreton Bay. Offering the ultimate family residence this property is situated in a quiet location just moments from Manly Harbour Village and Wynnum CBD.
The upper level features magnificent 3.1m high ceilings, polished timber floorboards and front and rear deck's showcasing stunning Moreton Bay views. There are two upper bedrooms including a master with built-in wardrobe and access to the main bathroom, with the second room being ideal for a home office or study with access to the front deck. The spacious living and dining area flows out to both verandas through timber bi-fold doors filling the space with natural light and bay breezes. The entertainer's kitchen offers stone bench tops, gas cooking and bi-fold servery windows with doors opening out to the rear deck.
The lower level provides three additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, one with walk-in robe and French doors to the front yard and modern family bathroom. The central hallway flows out to the undercover patio area and landscaped back yard with sparkling in-ground pool, pool-house and, cubby house and swing set, providing the perfect area for kids to play.
Additional features include:
- 599m2 fully fenced corner block with side access
- Double garage with workshop, 2 x garden sheds, water tank, solar panels and solar hot water heater
- Video intercom and Crimsafe screens throughout downstairs area
- Air-conditioning on both levels and fans throughout
- Laundry with ample storage and direct access to the garden and clothesline
- Ornate breezeways and heritage windows throughout with VJ ceilings and walls upstairs
- The upstairs living area and master bedroom are wired discretely for high quality communications and entertainment
- Internal and external staircases
Enjoy convenient access to restaurants, cafes, wine bars, bike/walking paths, RQYS and public transport with rail and bus links direct to Brisbane CBD. Close proximity to private and state schools and within Manly State School catchment.
Last updated: 11:25AM on Aug 8th 2017